Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #16
Soulja Boy
Banned

Soulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Exclusive CARTMANCLONE Interview...(Talks Charlie Z, Banging, etc)

id dust you off my shoulders Like Jay Z did in the black album Biitch
Soulja Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #17
Soulja Boy
Banned

Soulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat coolSoulja Boy is considered somewhat cool

i trained today look at my power my speed and this is my 1st day back to training from a 3 month layoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX-Ma1fLSQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfbwazvmb_U
Soulja Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #18
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulja Boy
i trained today look at my power my speed and this is my 1st day back to training from a 3 month layoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX-Ma1fLSQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfbwazvmb_U

I see you're still throwing those wide looping hooks, I know girls that are better boxers than you... no joke.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #19
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll be in contact this evening with both Charlie and Cartmanclone.

These guys are both legit and real as it gets. We'll be discussing pay, location, rules, time, details, etc, etc.

Every1 get hyped for this because this is going to make ISH history.

Mac Mac and I are going to co-promote what could be the greatest fight in internet history. Two warriors or are set to battle it out.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #20
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

cartman you are the best poster on ISH

hopefully u kick zelenoffs ass

Last edited by poorlilrich : 10-19-2009 at 08:52 PM.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #21
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marlo, can you ask Cartmanclone a question for me?

Cartmanclone, going by you, Muslims hate all non-believers. But is it not true that Allah did not hate all non-believers? So my question is, if given the chance, would you pimp slap Allah in the face for being so weaksauce? You must think Allah is flaming homo, right?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #22
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Marlo, can you ask Cartmanclone a question for me?

Cartmanclone, going by you, Muslims hate all non-believers. But is it not true that Allah did not hate all non-believers? So my question is, if given the chance, would you pimp slap Allah in the face for being so weaksauce? You must think Allah is flaming homo, right?
FIRST OF ALL, before you ask me retarded questions go get your knowledge up..fool
Old 10-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #23
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.W.F
FIRST OF ALL, before you ask me retarded questions go get your knowledge up..fool

So that's a "no comment"?

You understand Allah can read your mind, right? Just not saying you think He's a pansy doesn't mean you're not gonna get in ****.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:25 AM   #24
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
So that's a "no comment"?

You understand Allah can read your mind, right? Just not saying you think He's a pansy doesn't mean you're not gonna get in ****.
n1gga phuck you and your moms you stupid bytch
Old 10-20-2009, 03:31 AM   #25
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

sware cartman

how are the canadian hunnies treatin ya
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:33 AM   #26
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Mac Mac and I are going to co-promote what could be the greatest fight in internet history. Two warriors or are set to battle it out.

if by warriors you mean a well-fed black bear born into captivity fighting a baboon that accidentally inhaled large amounts of cocaine...yes it will be 2 warriors battling it out.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:38 AM   #27
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what does N.A.W.F. stand for?
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:51 AM   #28
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
if by warriors you mean a well-fed black bear born into captivity fighting a baboon that accidentally inhaled large amounts of cocaine...yes it will be 2 warriors battling it out.
n1gga please..get that house slave talk on somwhere muthaphucka...
Old 10-20-2009, 03:51 AM   #29
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
what does N.A.W.F. stand for?
North Dallas

N1ggaz
Always
Ready 2
Fight/Fire
Old 10-20-2009, 04:01 AM   #30
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.W.F
North Dallas

N1ggaz
Always
Ready 2
Fight/Fire

are u Elmer Fudd? How does ready start with a W?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: