Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2009, 04:07 AM   #31
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Exclusive CARTMANCLONE Interview...(Talks Charlie Z, Banging, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.W.F
North Dallas

N1ggaz
Always
Ready 2
Fight/Fire
I like it...

Ready starts with an "R", but I still like it...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:09 AM   #32
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
are u Elmer Fudd? How does ready start with a W?
its wanna
im trippin
nope im not trippin i got it im not trickin ha joke on you joke on you eddie griffin hoes on my scottie pippen thats my sidekick, entrees or dimepiece, you sideorder jivepieceepiece piece
Old 10-20-2009, 04:11 AM   #33
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
its wanna
im trippin
nope im not trippin i got it im not trickin ha joke on you joke on you eddie griffin hoes on my scottie pippen thats my sidekick, entrees or dimepiece, you sideorder jivepieceepiece piece
I'm with you bro..

Straight up C-Clone is as real as it gets around here. Real recognizes real so thats what it's about. Not sure if this fight will come to fruition but I will try to get things up and rolling.

I know that ganj is Montreal is way better than down in Dallas?

You down for another set of questions?
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:19 AM   #34
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marlo stylin a new avy...

I have like 100 different Deion avys...you need to get your "Marlo avy closet" all filled up...
Old 10-20-2009, 04:24 AM   #35
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I'm with you bro..

Straight up C-Clone is as real as it gets around here. Real recognizes real so thats what it's about. Not sure if this fight will come to fruition but I will try to get things up and rolling.

I know that ganj is Montreal is way better than down in Dallas?

You down for another set of questions?
tommorow..right now im playin fifa wit my african patnah

tha ganja ****s on tesxaswee
Old 10-20-2009, 04:25 AM   #36
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:

that's not gangsta at all...
Old 10-20-2009, 05:59 AM   #37
N.A.W.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

that's not gangsta at all...
fifa goes hard

and its all these muthaphuckas play up here
Old 10-20-2009, 06:23 AM   #38
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

lol dog, if u need the boomest ish i'll have one of my runners come check you...forget the m39 or jack herer thats the only exotic most kids see...im talkin whiteberries, purple kush, that boom haze

And on this side of town, we hit up winning eleven and nhl 09...
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:31 AM   #39
N.A.W.F

Quote:
lol dog, if u need the boomest ish i'll have one of my runners come check you...forget the m39 or jack herer thats the only exotic most kids see...im talkin whiteberries, purple kush, that boom haze

And on this side of town, we hit up winning eleven and nhl 09...
wuts ur numba and ur prices?
Im over in Cotes Des Neiges

we don't *** wit that Winning Eleven and I already played NHL 10, **** is pure piffery
Old 10-20-2009, 06:35 AM   #40
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
wuts ur numba and ur prices?
Im over in Cotes Des Neiges

we don't *** wit that Winning Eleven and I already played NHL 10, **** is pure piffery

Lol im not posting that here and i only move packs but i can have someone come check you for the little counts...

Anyways what's your a$$ doing up at 6am this aint no central time zone...i got an excuse, im a degenerate gambler
Old 10-20-2009, 06:36 AM   #41
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Lol im not posting that here and i only move packs but i can have someone come check you for the little counts...

Anyways what's your a$$ doing up at 6am this aint no central time zone...i got an excuse, im a degenerate gambler
Mac Mac running the show.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:38 AM   #42
N.A.W.F

Quote:

i have a phucked up sleeping cycle and dont have school till wednsday..

do you think I could get a free ounce sample of your exotic ****, as an ISH favor?
no homo
Old 10-20-2009, 06:38 AM   #43
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Mac Mac running the show.

shiiiiieettttt, I'm Montreal's Prop Joe
Old 10-20-2009, 06:39 AM   #44
N.A.W.F

Quote:
shiiiiieettttt, I'm Montreal's Prop Joe
witout the guns, retarded nephew,morbid obeisity and murdering the families of whoever robs you
Old 10-20-2009, 06:41 AM   #45
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
i have a phucked up sleeping cycle and dont have school till wednsday..

do you think I could get a free ounce sample of your exotic ****, as an ISH favor?
no homo

Lol free ounce... come play poker and u get free food, free drinks, free chronic, but it's a 5-10 so 500$ min....

If Marlo and I promote that fight and Zman doesn't puussy out, i'll give u free chronics daily in preparation for the bout
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: