Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 10-25-2006, 07:20 AM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Heat vs Rockets tonight on ESPN.

Last national preseason game I think. Season is only 5-6 days away so I know there cant be many more.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:23 AM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

The Kings have 2 more preseason games so yeah it's not that far away.

Hmmm, I think Bonzi's playing in this. Interesting to see if he fits well with Houston. Maybe teams will play their starters some because they season's not too far away?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:23 AM   #3
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Great, a T-Mac vs. Wade and Yao vs. Shaq matchup.
It's not the last nationally televised game though, unless you meant for those teams, because the Lakers are playing against the Nuggets on thursday on TNT.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:58 AM   #4
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

should be exciting
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:48 AM   #5
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
The Kings have 2 more preseason games so yeah it's not that far away.

Hmmm, I think Bonzi's playing in this. Interesting to see if he fits well with Houston. Maybe teams will play their starters some because they season's not too far away?

He probably won't play, but that depends on what/who you listen to...

Van Gundy has been saying that Bonzi is "a long way from seeing the court". Not an exact quote, but essentially the same. He just got back to practice yesterday (Tuesday) and with them playing back to back in Miami and Orlando, they may not have enough practice time to get him prepared. It could be the regular season opener (or later) before we see Bonzi.

Then again, in every interview with Bonzi he seems to think he could/will play as soon as possible because he's a veteran and doesn't really need the preseason.

Who knows...
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:09 AM   #6
Starter01
I airball my layups

Starter01 has an OK reputation so far

well i wish to see bonzi play too! but i think JVG will not use him for a simple reason that he havent practice with us yet.
Starter01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:11 AM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bonzi probably wont play until thursday
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:23 AM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvenile
should be exciting

Preseason games are rarely that especially when the regular season is next week.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:03 PM   #9
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this board

Well, we finally found out the reason for Bonzi's "Personal Leave":

He had to check out the night life in Houston! Messing with thick girls like that, I'd have a groin injury also.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:08 PM   #10
laalaa
Original Lakers FAM

laalaa has an OK reputation so far

Got a ticket so I'll finally get to see a game in the preseason.
I doubt any of those guys will play full minutes, but I bet its still going to be fun following the matchups.

Ofcourse Shaq>Yao, Wade>Tmac.
laalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:34 PM   #11
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laalaa
Got a ticket so I'll finally get to see a game in the preseason.
I doubt any of those guys will play full minutes, but I bet its still going to be fun following the matchups.

Actually Tracy and Yao have been asking for increased minutes and Van Gundy granted them that wish last game. Yao played 32 and Tracy played 30. I imagine they'll get 30+ tonight and then tomorrow (on the second half of a back to back, and the last preseason game) they will drop back down to the low 20's.

Or it could be the other way around...or neither. But it's promising.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 04:55 PM   #12
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

I'm going to this game...Picked up some lowerbowls for 25 beans off ebay.

Look for Vinny Grier to put the clamps on McGrady...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #13
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
Look for Vinny Grier to put the clamps on McGrady...

I just pissed my pants.

You think some cat that isn't even going to make the team is going to "put the clamps" on one of the most, if not the most, unstoppable offensive players in the game today?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #14
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I'm not sure about that second one.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:49 PM   #15
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I'm not sure about that second one.

I'm more unsure about the first one.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: