Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 10-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #16
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Shaq and Wade didn't play last night, does that mean Miami is going to put a lot of effort into this game?
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:53 PM   #17
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Shaq and Wade didn't play last night, does that mean Miami is going to put a lot of effort into this game?

I hope so. This is the first Rockets game I'll be seeing in a long time, so I expect a good game. Well not expect, I just want to see a decent game.

I only will get to see nationally televised games this season, and during Dec 20 - Jan 16, I'll get to see those games as well. I just gotta deal with being away from Houston, *sigh*
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #18
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I'm more unsure about the first one.
Me too.

Quote:
I'm not sure about that second one.
I am.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:17 PM   #19
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Both Shaq & Wade are playing tonight....And will to probably log some decent minutes as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11

I just pissed my pants.

You think some cat that isn't even going to make the team is going to "put the clamps" on one of the most, if not the most, unstoppable offensive players in the game today?

Hell yea.

And not making the team? Damn near blasphemy. Don't speak on Vincent Grier like that, homeboy.

Naw but for real(I was obviously joking), Ya'll look & watch out for Vinny Grier in this game. Dude has came out of left field and busted his ass last night. This dude is a beast defender.... No offensive arsenal whatsoever, but he finds a way to make an impact on the floor. I doubt he nabs the final spot team over my boy Rob Hite (from that school, and he's been shooting the lights out) or Chris Quinn but he's was a intriging watch in the Orlando game last night.

Last edited by BFRESH44 : 10-25-2006 at 06:20 PM.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:44 PM   #20
HippinHoopster
Athletic Park Baller

HippinHoopster has an OK reputation so far

Looking forward to the matchup. And one day closer to regular season starting.
HippinHoopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:36 PM   #21
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Kia NBA Shootaround is on. They are going to talk about the new ball.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:45 PM   #22
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
Both Shaq & Wade are playing tonight....And will to probably log some decent minutes as well

Hell yea.

And not making the team? Damn near blasphemy. Don't speak on Vincent Grier like that, homeboy.

Naw but for real(I was obviously joking), Ya'll look & watch out for Vinny Grier in this game. Dude has came out of left field and busted his ass last night. This dude is a beast defender.... No offensive arsenal whatsoever, but he finds a way to make an impact on the floor. I doubt he nabs the final spot team over my boy Rob Hite (from that school, and he's been shooting the lights out) or Chris Quinn but he's was a intriging watch in the Orlando game last night.
How are you going to tell me not to "speak on him like that", but yet you reaffirm the statement I made?

He probably isn't even going to make the team. Doesn't mean he sucks, but McGrady doesn't get shut down by NBDL level players.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:48 PM   #23
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

It's just Tim Legler on Shootaround. What happened to Dan Patrick, Michael Wilbon, and Mark Jackson?

Edit: nevermind. Wikipedia is too good
Quote:
Despite reports to the contrary by The Big Lead.com [4] that were picked up by various media publications[5][6] (namely the New York Post[7]), Greg Anthony, Tim Legler and Stephen A. Smith will remain on ESPN's NBA Shootaround. The only change will be in the role of host; Fred Hickman replaces John Saunders.[8].

Last edited by Hoonyo : 10-25-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:01 PM   #24
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

TMac's shape up is tight... wonder where he gets his hair cut????
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:08 PM   #25
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Heat announcer is tight.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:09 PM   #26
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wades jumper looked a little different there.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:11 PM   #27
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Does anybody want me to do my signature play-by-play commentary??? Hehehe.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:12 PM   #28
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Tmac needs to cut that crap off his noggin
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #29
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
Does anybody want me to do my signature play-by-play commentary??? Hehehe.

please no, not the team usa one
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #30
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Dwyane can't shoot?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: