Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-25-2006, 08:28 AM   #1
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far
Default Lakers likely starting 5 for season opener?

I'm making an in depth preview for the game and wanted to know what your likely starting 5 is

is it

Parker
Kobe
Radman
Odom
Bynum
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:41 AM   #2
Darkess
High School Varsity 12th Man

Darkess has not been impressing people

personally I don't think Kobe will be ready to return yet by the opener
Darkess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:11 AM   #3
Amare32
Decent playground baller

so

parker
evans
radmanovic
odom
bynum

is likely?
Old 10-25-2006, 11:08 AM   #4
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

Actually, it's going to be

Smush
Kobe or Evans. Probably Kobe. IMO he"ll play, no matter what his condition is
Walton
Odom
Bynum
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 01:49 PM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

since when does bynum start?

i'm thinking Kwame or Mihm will start
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 01:58 PM   #6
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Since both Brown and Mihm are injured.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:00 PM   #7
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare32

oh i see
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:24 PM   #8
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare32

I'd still play Turiaf over him
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:55 PM   #9
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

So would I. I'd start Mihm at 5 and Turiaf at 4.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:57 PM   #10
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

If you were paying attention Mihm is injured, and shouldnt start
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So the Lakers are already injury plagued? Not lookin good.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:00 PM   #12
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:

Phil already said Bynum would probably get the node because that is his natural position and Ronny is PF but Ronny will defiantly see some good PT at center until Chris and Kwame get back.

Quote:
Smush
Kobe or Evans. Probably Kobe. IMO he"ll play, no matter what his condition is
Walton
Odom
Bynum

1) I hope Kobe dosent play unless he is %100
2) Unless Radman is still injured he would start over Walton since he was signed as a guaranteed starter

So I see it as

Smush
Evans (If Kobe is still not 100%)
Radman (if healthy)
Odom
Bynum
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:16 PM   #13
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would say the answer to the posters question is:

Yes. I think it's likely Lakers will start 5 players in the season opener.

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:51 PM   #14
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Phil already said that hes starting bynum. And vladrad is starting I think, his hand is becoming better.

Smush
Kobe
VladRad
Odom
Bynum
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:57 PM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

I wanted turiaf to start but Phil said in a previous article he would start Bynum.

It's Not a bad move though, Bynum in preseason matched up pretty well with Amare in both games.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: