Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 10-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #31
zxc5395
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zxc5395 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What is your reputation as a baller at the gym? or league?

An average center that gets 10-20 pts a game sigh..
zxc5395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:13 PM   #32
Big Money Mike
I hit open layups

Big Money Mike has an OK reputation so far

I'm known as an excellent mid range shooter and a good passer
Big Money Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #33
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

I played in a league awhile back. I remember an opposing coach told their players to be careful of me because I was quick. I was usually the one who could take the man off the dribble or without the ball. Quick, definitely not fast though.

In pickup games now, people note my game reflecting to that of Nash or Billups. I like the occasional flashy pass too. Magic-style. :)
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:34 PM   #34
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Short guy that's fast and can shoot mid-rang j's with his eyes closed.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #35
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

im the guy you cannot leave open and you have to play your best defense on because i am buckets lights out
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #36
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was making strides before I got sick.

-My Jumper was automatic from midrange
-I was getting much better attacking the rim.
-My defense was much much better than before.
-I was grabbing rim
-I was in the middle of getting my off the ball game together.

Sadly, I have not been able to go to the gym for the past two weeks.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:51 AM   #37
JR POLO BOY

JR POLO BOY has no real reputation yet.

defense rebounding protecting the paint

not really a offensive player but i am practicing to have a more full game
JR POLO BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #38
5foot6
I brick open layups

5foot6 has no real reputation yet.

i can cash 3s, no matter how far. and i dont miss layups, but my mid range is just average. and i usually guard one of the better players on the other team, unless they are like 6'3" and above
5foot6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #39
JG000
High School JV MVP

JG000 has an OK reputation so far

Streaky shooter, unlimited range
JG000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #40
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

they call me kobele'bron
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #41
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm known as the jokester. But as far as my game goes I just started transitioning to playing point or a handeling sg. I am known for my vision and handle on the game so I am normally forgived for the occasional turnover. On a good shooting day I can hit with minimal seperation so I can be unstoppable but that is extremely rare. Normally I just have a dependable jumper from about 17 ft and I can get to the bucket.

On D I am usually guarding the best player regardless of size unless I'm feeling lazy or there is someone better qualified. I block a lot of shots evgen though I'm 6' and it's just on IQ and timing (thanks to Chuck).

More than anything I make sure those around me are having fun. Even if I get overly competitive.

EDIT: At the court I frequent they call me Tayshaun.

Last edited by Timmy D for MVP : 01-11-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #42
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Score first

Pass later
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:46 AM   #43
cruthikai352

cruthikai352 has an OK reputation so far

I'm known for being a Mexican that can play basketball
cruthikai352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 AM   #44
OmniStrife
Suns to rise again!

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm an all arounder yet an inconsistent player.

Good points.

* A great defender, can lock bigger/ faster guys anywhere (post included)
* Great stamina, I never stop running both on the defensive & offensive ends
* Great FT shooter
* Good mid-range game
* Good positioning for rebounding (getting plenty rebs while being 5'9 with an an average vertical)
* Verry good passer

Bad points

* Mediocre ball handler (working on it but still having small hands hurts me)
* Bad shooter below the rim
* Bad at taking wide-open 3s (Much better when contested)
* Getting blocked too often for my own tastes

One thing everyone agrees about me is how I'm surprisingly productive with average skills.
Always going 15 pts 10 ast 8 rebs 2 stls (5 to lolz)
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: