Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 10-24-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Default Preseason is over! The Nets Won!

The 2 biggest question marks produced.
Nets- 110 Philly 88

Yi Jianlian- 22 points 11 rebounds (5 off rebs)
Terrence Williams- 23 points 5 rebounds 8 assists Highlight

I am extremely impressed with how much they scored without Devin Harris. Williams, Yi and CDR are all important young pieces that the Nets need in order to be a competitive team, especially with 4 games each against Cle, Orl, bos... We willl not be a bottom dweller in the East... We have scorers that ESPN thought we did not have. With Devin in the Lineup and T-will's gifted talent at Point Forward... We have a chance at a playoff push.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

Default Re: Preseason is over! The Nets Won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
The 2 biggest question marks produced.
Nets- 110 Philly 88

Yi Jianlian- 22 points 11 rebounds (5 off rebs)
Terrence Williams- 23 points 5 rebounds 8 assists Highlight

I am extremely impressed with how much they scored without Devin Harris. Williams, Yi and CDR are all important young pieces that the Nets need in order to be a competitive team, especially with 4 games each against Cle, Orl, bos... We willl not be a bottom dweller in the East... We have scorers that ESPN thought we did not have. With Devin in the Lineup and T-will's gifted talent at Point Forward... We have a chance at a playoff push.

YOOOOOOOO!!! That game was crazy last night. I cant believe how good terrence williams is or at least displayed how good he could be. Last night, i could of sworn i was watching a young Vince Carter on that floor...i was very impressed with Williams. I was also impressed with CDR...that kid is a killer and does not give a damn he gets it done on the court...My question is C. LEE...its going to be very competitive with CDR , Williams, and LEE...CDR and Williams are stepping it up. I tell you what tho, the NETS are not going to be as bad as everyone thinks. This team has talent! Seems like management knows what their doing in my book.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
el gringos
Decent college freshman

I love the nets talent and their pieces to move if they chose

The key to me is can lee and williams play together as 1/2 when harris sits- lee pg on offense, could williams cover 1's or can lee? If so I think you have one of the top 3 gaurd rotations around- and young

I'm a huge fan of lopez and yi- though I want your team to trade yi to the nuggets I think your frontline could be a good match

Are you guys still thinking twilliams is a sf? I've not seen much but thought hed have to play gaurd 1 or 2 to be really good in the nba
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
gigantes
‪ ‪

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
I'm a huge fan of... yi- though I want your team to trade yi to the nuggets I think your frontline could be a good match
really? even though he's been so inconsistent and disappointing his first two years? not to mention his game is poorly-rounded in terms of basic PF skills... at least that's been the case for most of his career.

Quote:
Are you guys still thinking twilliams is a sf? I've not seen much but thought hed have to play gaurd 1 or 2 to be really good in the nba
i don't think anyone knows yet. he has skills at the first three positions and it's going to take time to figure out how best to play him, notwithstanding the fact that he still hasn't played a regular-season minute yet and logically still has a lot of development ahead of him.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:19 PM   #5
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

We finally got a W! Plenty of highlights in the game too: CDR's 2 handed block on Iggy and T-Will's a NASTY 1 hander, holy cow.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: