Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
sergiorodriguez
 
Posts: n/a
Default Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Now that it is clear you are Chinese, why did you say earlier you were black, then you said you were white, then you said you were brown? Just curious homie, no hate here in these veins
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
U got Served
Banned
 
U got Served's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: H-Town
Posts: 2,275
U got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

because he's an insecure lil asian kid. that's why.
U got Served is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
Gundress
Banned
 
Gundress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,560
Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Because I am ashamed of myself. I hate myself, because Asian people (men and women) tend to be smaller on average and I have a really small *****, and All Asian people look the same. Finally this get off my chest.

White People + Black People are cool and more popular in the world.

Brown People>>>>Yellow People>>>>Red People.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4
 
Brujesino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Right ****ing Now!
Posts: 15,385
Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Because I am ashamed of myself. I hate myself, because Asian people (men and women) tend to be smaller on average and I have a really small *****, and All Asian people look the same. Finally this get off my chest.

White People + Black People are cool and more popular in the world.

Brown People>>>>Yellow People>>>>Red People.


Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
sergiorodriguez
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Because I am ashamed of myself. I hate myself, because Asian people (men and women) tend to be smaller on average and I have a really small *****, and All Asian people look the same. Finally this get off my chest.

White People + Black People are cool and more popular in the world.

Brown People>>>>Yellow People>>>>Red People.

no matter how much some people might hate on you on this site you will always be ok in my book
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky
 
TheAnchorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,715
TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Because I am ashamed of myself. I hate myself, because Asian people (men and women) tend to be smaller on average and I have a really small *****, and All Asian people look the same. Finally this get off my chest.

White People + Black People are cool and more popular in the world.

Brown People>>>>Yellow People>>>>Red People.
Post of the Day
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy
 
JEFFERSON MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pond near u
Posts: 8,399
JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

What the f*ck? Did he actually put Native-Americans in last place?

I will not stand for this Governor Ratcliffe bullsh!t
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
sergiorodriguez
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
Post of the Day
its even a funnier post to me because he might not be joking
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky
 
TheAnchorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,715
TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
What the f*ck? Did he actually put Native-Americans in last place?

I will not stand for this Governor Ratcliffe bullsh!t
It would be kind of funny if Gundress actually looked like this:

But I can't see that happening...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
its even a funnier post to me because he might not be joking
If he's not joking then it is Post of the Week.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 26,817
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Because I am ashamed of myself. I hate myself, because Asian people (men and women) tend to be smaller on average and I have a really small *****, and All Asian people look the same. Finally this get off my chest.

White People + Black People are cool and more popular in the world.

Brown People>>>>Yellow People>>>>Red People.
I think Gundress has a ghost writer. I simply do not believe, judging by his previous efforts, that he is capable of this level of wit.

Come clean... Who is sending you these canned replies?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #11
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 18,501
Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I think Gundress has a ghost writer. I simply do not believe, judging by his previous efforts, that he is capable of this level of wit.

Come clean... Who is sending you these canned replies?

I think someone PMed Gundress asking for password and username for the account, and posted for him. That must be someone else other than the real Gundress.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy
 
JEFFERSON MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pond near u
Posts: 8,399
JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I think someone PMed Gundress asking for password and username for the account, and posted for him. That must be someone else other than the real Gundress.

AZN english article-ommiting is adowable!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #13
sergiorodriguez
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

This Gundress guy is a true man of mystery. Why does he hate the red man so much!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #14
halffttime
shorty doowop
 
halffttime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: toronto
Posts: 3,531
halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

soft. he's taking the meticode route.. tryna play everything off as a joke.. hit back you pansy
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #15
Gundress
Banned
 
Gundress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,560
Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez

no matter how much some people might hate on you on this site you will always be ok in my book


Cool,
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy