Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
sergiorodriguez

Default Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

Now that it is clear you are Chinese, why did you say earlier you were black, then you said you were white, then you said you were brown? Just curious homie, no hate here in these veins
Old 10-25-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
U got Served
Banned

U got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Yo Gundress, why did you pretend to be black and white?

because he's an insecure lil asian kid. that's why.
U got Served is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Because I am ashamed of myself. I hate myself, because Asian people (men and women) tend to be smaller on average and I have a really small *****, and All Asian people look the same. Finally this get off my chest.

White People + Black People are cool and more popular in the world.

Brown People>>>>Yellow People>>>>Red People.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Because I am ashamed of myself. I hate myself, because Asian people (men and women) tend to be smaller on average and I have a really small *****, and All Asian people look the same. Finally this get off my chest.

Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
sergiorodriguez

Quote:

no matter how much some people might hate on you on this site you will always be ok in my book
Old 10-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Post of the Day
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What the f*ck? Did he actually put Native-Americans in last place?

I will not stand for this Governor Ratcliffe bullsh!t
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
Post of the Day
its even a funnier post to me because he might not be joking
Old 10-25-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
What the f*ck? Did he actually put Native-Americans in last place?

I will not stand for this Governor Ratcliffe bullsh!t
It would be kind of funny if Gundress actually looked like this:

But I can't see that happening...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
its even a funnier post to me because he might not be joking
If he's not joking then it is Post of the Week.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I think Gundress has a ghost writer. I simply do not believe, judging by his previous efforts, that he is capable of this level of wit.

Come clean... Who is sending you these canned replies?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #11
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I think Gundress has a ghost writer. I simply do not believe, judging by his previous efforts, that he is capable of this level of wit.

Come clean... Who is sending you these canned replies?

I think someone PMed Gundress asking for password and username for the account, and posted for him. That must be someone else other than the real Gundress.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I think someone PMed Gundress asking for password and username for the account, and posted for him. That must be someone else other than the real Gundress.

AZN english article-ommiting is adowable!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #13
sergiorodriguez

This Gundress guy is a true man of mystery. Why does he hate the red man so much!
Old 10-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #14
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

soft. he's taking the meticode route.. tryna play everything off as a joke.. hit back you pansy
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #15
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez

no matter how much some people might hate on you on this site you will always be ok in my book

Cool,
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: