Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #1
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Kings vs Sonics 10.25.06 (Preseason)

Kings playing at Seattle. I do NOT want to see anymore turnovers. NOT A SINGLE ONE! >_<

We need to see Justin Williams play. Or all hell with break loose.

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 10-25-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:00 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Unless Kevin Martin scores more than 2 (he scored 19 in the 1st half) in the second half, the kings will have a hard time wining.

Is Brad Miller expected to play tonight?

Are Lewis and Allen expected to play?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:05 PM   #3
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

this game will be very important in regards to who is going to get let go..
Old 10-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #4
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kevin has been slacking in the 2nd half, and on the road. Mutha...
Old 10-25-2006, 07:41 PM   #5
Targus™
Good college starter

that was his problem last season too, i think
Old 10-25-2006, 08:26 PM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Kevin has been slacking in the 2nd half, and on the road. Mutha...
Might have to do with conditioning and being able to withsand the gritty defense that comes into play after coaches rip their players during halftime about their crappy Defense
Old 10-25-2006, 11:25 PM   #7
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Danny Fortson is the dirtiest player I've ever seen. Why play like that in the preseason? I'd like to see him get his a$$ stomped, I'd even pay to see it.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:50 PM   #8
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Why is th D so bad? We can't say it's Mike and Brad, d@m it!! We won't be seeing the playoffs fellas, not playing like this. We need another piece, we're missing something. Thank God for Ronnie Price, dude is balling.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:01 AM   #9
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Default Wrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Why is th D so bad? We can't say it's Mike and Brad, d@m it!! We won't be seeing the playoffs fellas, not playing like this. We need another piece, we're missing something. Thank God for Ronnie Price, dude is balling.

Defense sucks because we're getting run out on poor shots that are missing and turnovers because Mike isn't playing.

Mike and Brad playing is a big damn difference and makes us a whole lot better.

Kevin playing well! 20 pts so far beginning of 4th. More shots for KevMart please thnx.

Play Justin Williams more than 3 minutes!

Fk.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:33 AM   #10
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

its not uncommon for teams to suffer defensively when their best offensive player is out.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:44 AM   #11
Targus™
Good college starter

ugh. just ugh. we need Mike Bibby back soon. Aside of the kings being that less talented without Mike and everything, they're wayless exciting to watch, there's just something about not having him out on the floor.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:53 AM   #12
Buck
I airball my layups

Buck has an OK reputation so far

Bibby and Miller (as much as I dislike his play at times) aren't easily replaced. I noticed that we had no "legs" last night--back to back games can do that to a team. With Shareef moving to center, it meant that we had three starters either missing or playing in a different position. Martin is on a roll and Price showed us once again what he can bring. (He's still not seeinbg the floor well and getting the ball distributed properly--that will improve with time.)

Thomas is looking worse and worse!

There's no more time to experiment, coach. Treat Friday's game like a regular season game--Price, Martin, Artest, SAR, Miller.

I'm still hoping that Williams will be retained. It's looking more like Amundson will be cut.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:23 PM   #13
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Sonics win

Sonics > Kings this year

(And thats not based on the last preaseason game)
Old 10-26-2006, 07:36 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Well the kings were playing without brad miller and bibby. Without bibby running point, they have look awful.

Glove i challenge you to anayze the kings and tell me how they are worse than the kings. Because telling me sonics>kings, doesn't really spur me to argue because its too general.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:48 PM   #15
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

I don't know in depth about the Kings...I only know their 6 main players...Less or as much as you all probably know about Seattle

But I'll tell u one thing

Sonics > Kings

Sonics got some very good depth...
They have 2 very good PGs
Ray Allen
Lewis
Wilcox
And 3 7 Footers with potential

And they have been concentrating really hard on defense, their main weakness last year, and they look much better at it...

How about this

07 Sonics > 05 Sonics
And 07 Kings aren't too much better than the 05 Kings (They are, 05 Sonics beat the Kings 4-2)

07 Ridnour > 05 Ridnour- Self Explanatory, he is improving, and he is getting better every year...He whould be better this year as well...

07 Allen > 05 Allen- Allen personally had his best year last year, and this year shouldn't be too different...He should be where he was last year as well

07 Lewis >= 05 Lewis- This is Lewis's conract year, and he said he is gonna get back to All-Star form and do pretty well I guess...He said he has been working hard all offseason, and this might be a career year

07 Wilcox > 05 Radmanovic- All Vlade could do was shoot, Wilcox provides a post presence, more important to Sonics, and can play better D...

07 Watson >= 05 Daniels- This one might be the most debatable...Daniels is an excellent spark off the bench, being able to provide scoring...And decent defense as well...Very energetic...But Watson is also a good scorer, shooting 42% from downtown, and putting 11ppg in his stay in Seattle...Watson is also a better passer then Daniels, cuz Watson is VERY unselfish...And Watson can also play better D than Daniels...Watson is a VERy good defender...

07 Swift, Petro, Sene = 05 James, Fortson- 3 7 Footers sounds good...And knowing that Petro and Swift are gonna be improved sounds better...Hill also said he is impressed with Sene so far...James was lazy, but had some talent, and provided a good shot blocking presence, and Fortson was also very good back then, playing great...So its close and a tie

07 Collision and Wilkins > 05 Collison and Wilkins- Basically, they are also gonna be better since they were young back then and should've naturally improved...

Coach Hill <= Nate McMillan- I'll give this edge to Nate, since he stayed there longer, and had good realtionships with players..But coach HIll isnt too bad either, he is there to PUSH the sonics pretty good, and its nice seeing he is concentrated on defense...

WATCH OUT FOR THE SONICS
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread