Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #1
bd#1pguard
High School Varsity 12th Man

bd#1pguard is considered somewhat coolbd#1pguard is considered somewhat cool
Default blake griffin injured...same old bs

According to the latimes when amazin came down from the monster dunk against the hornets he hurt his knee. Supposedly there is swelling and he might miss the opener against the lakers.

Is this the start of another injury ridden season?

Let's hope not...
bd#1pguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: blake griffin injurred...same old bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
According to the latimes when amazin came down from the monster dunk against the hornets he hurt his knee. Supposedly there is swelling and he might miss the opener against the lakers.

Is this the start of another injury ridden season?

Let's hope not...

He looked like he hurt himself after that dunk. But he seemed fine after he was playing. But I could see a grimace after that dunk. Hope its just a minor setback, I like what I see from this guy
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im on my knees prayin'... literally..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
bd#1pguard
High School Varsity 12th Man

bd#1pguard is considered somewhat coolbd#1pguard is considered somewhat cool

To match up with the lakers imho blake is better off not playing

Since camby is also hurt I would put rhino on gasol because pau is soft as hell I. Think rhino would do a great job defending and we don't need him scoring anyway...then I would like to see deandre go against bynum because bynum always kills kaman. I don't want to see kaman at the 5 at all when we play the lakers. Camby then can come off the bench anddeal with bynum for a little bit
bd#1pguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its the Sterling curse...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
To match up with the lakers imho blake is better off not playing

Since camby is also hurt I would put rhino on gasol because pau is soft as hell I. Think rhino would do a great job defending and we don't need him scoring anyway...then I would like to see deandre go against bynum because bynum always kills kaman. I don't want to see kaman at the 5 at all when we play the lakers. Camby then can come off the bench anddeal with bynum for a little bit

Pau is most likely out for the game and Bynum is probable.

Fully agree though, Rhino needs to start with Kaman and one of Camby/Blake better be on the inactive list with Skinner being active for the simple fact that both of those two are recovering from injuries and Skinner is a physical defender, he'll do a good job on Bynum (if needed) and Gasol (if he plays).

I wonder who will be on the inactive list though. Rush? Bricky/Buckets? Novak? Skinner?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: