Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-26-2006, 04:53 AM   #16
jrt1584
Serious playground baller

well im obviously not the only one in this thread to question your team, or the people in it. How many teams are in the league though?
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:57 AM   #17
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584
well im obviously not the only one in this thread to question your team, or the people in it. How many teams are in the league though?

However team you want, you're the expert.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:03 AM   #18
jrt1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
However team you want, you're the expert.

Exactly, u cant even tell me... Dont tell me that there are more than 8 teams in this "league." And yeah, compared to the other people in this league, I probably would be considered an expert. I guarantee u if I was in that league u wouldnt have that team because I wouldnt have let all those guys slip that far (unless there are actually 8 or less teams).
Old 10-26-2006, 05:07 AM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Exactly, u cant even tell me... Dont tell me that there are more than 8 teams in this "league." And yeah, compared to the other people in this league, I probably would be considered an expert. I guarantee u if I was in that league u wouldnt have that team because I wouldnt have let all those guys slip that far (unless there are actually 8 or less teams).

Sure, theer are eight, you happy? Will it make you sleep better that you exposed me? There ya go buddy. Relax man, Good Night.:rollingeyes:
Old 10-26-2006, 05:17 AM   #20
jrt1584

Quote:
Sure, theer are eight, you happy? Will it make you sleep better that you exposed me? There ya go buddy. Relax man, Good Night.:rollingeyes:

I dont think i'm the one who needs to relax buddy. It would've been a hell of a lot easier if u just said that towards the beginning of this thread, then I wouldn't have questioned anything and nobody else probably would've either. The name "hateraid" is fitting for u...
Old 10-26-2006, 05:21 AM   #21
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
With O'Neal, Brand, and Okafor, I think he's pretty damn solid in blocks. They all should average in and around 2 blocks per game, although O'Neal and Okafor are injury risks. But that is a DAMN impressive team. With guys like Arenas and Allen for 3's, you could easily trade away a stud shooter like Peja and then maybe Artest and Randolpf or somebody like that for a very good all around player.

Btw, what pick did you have Hate? I assume 10, 11, or 12, considering Gil wouldn't go any later than that. Or maybe the rest of your league are just insane. Maybe.

I got last pick on a snake rotation. Mostly my friends, and they picked up players they like or follow closely. I basically went with the mock draft on CBS Fantasy basketball and let the highest rank fall into my lap. The guy before me picked shaq and I laughed hard.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:26 AM   #22
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
I dont think i'm the one who needs to relax buddy. It would've been a hell of a lot easier if u just said that towards the beginning of this thread, then I wouldn't have questioned anything and nobody else probably would've either. The name "hateraid" is fitting for u...

BTW, there were 12, now please, go ahead and rant some more. I know you want to. Test my credibilty while your at it. Wow, this really got you bent out of shape. Relax, pop on some classic 50. He owns game for sure.

Quote:
Take your free shots. You'll probably come back with something about my username, my sexuality, or my reputation on ISH

Just what I thought.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:40 AM   #23
jrt1584

Quote:
BTW, there were 12, now please, go ahead and rant some more. I know you want to. Test my credibilty while your at it. Wow, this really got you bent out of shape. Relax, pop on some classic 50. He owns game for sure.

Just what I thought.

oh yeah, and you're a homo and your reputation on ISH sucks... there u go, happy? And u have no credibility to test. Now enjoy your ISH "superleague" with all the little girls, or "special" people... 12 people. And all u got on me is that I like 50... good one, very original. What else can u cook up in that head of yours?
Old 10-26-2006, 05:50 AM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
oh yeah, and you're a homo and your reputation on ISH sucks... there u go, happy? And u have no credibility to test. Now enjoy your ISH "superleague" with all the little girls, or "special" people... 12 people. And all u got on me is that I like 50... good one, very original. What else can u cook up in that head of yours?

Wow, It took you "12" mins to cook that one up. Weak. Plus you insulted the guys from the ISH superleague. Not so bright are you.

- Ced
- Sakf
- Kobe24
- Kwaj
- XxNexusxX
- ClutchCityReturns
- Silent Mav
- Fatboy
- Sizzle
- Ridonks
- AKADS
- Hateraid
- AIR SETH

That's ISH superleague. Your right, they are a bunch of girls.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:52 AM   #25
hateraid
Is it in you?

Seriously, you can have the last word, I'm tired. You are THE best fantasy player on here by far. I'm tired, please rant somemore and show how mature you are. Night superstar.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:01 AM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

I checked 3 times and your still replying to my thread, how long do you need?
Old 10-26-2006, 06:02 AM   #27
jrt1584

Quote:
Wow, It took you "12" mins to cook that one up. Weak. Plus you insulted the guys from the ISH superleague. Not so bright are you.

- Ced
- Sakf
- Kobe24
- Kwaj
- XxNexusxX
- ClutchCityReturns
- Silent Mav
- Fatboy
- Sizzle
- Ridonks
- AKADS
- Hateraid
- AIR SETH

That's ISH superleague. Your right, they are a bunch of girls.

believe it or not, but I actually dont sit here refreshing this thread waiting for your reply. There are other subjects on this forum besides your self-proclaimed "powerhouse team."

As for that intimidating group of ISH "superleaguers", what do u want me to say? That's 13 people, u said 12... Couldnt get an even # of people? I'm assuming thats a rotisserie league and not head to head? "Not so bright are u." what are u gonna do, e-jump me? e-make fun of me? e-not do $hit? Like I said, u wouldnt have that team (if thats really your team) if I were in that league. And thankfully i'm not in that league because if I was in your draft spot and those players fell to me, i would've been sitting in my chair cracking up.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:04 AM   #28
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
believe it or not, but I actually dont sit here refreshing this thread waiting for your reply. There are other subjects on this forum besides your self-proclaimed "powerhouse team."

As for that intimidating group of ISH "superleaguers", what do u want me to say? That's 13 people, u said 12... Couldnt get an even # of people? I'm assuming thats a rotisserie league and not head to head? "Not so bright are u." what are u gonna do, e-jump me? e-make fun of me? e-not do $hit? Like I said, u wouldnt have that team (if thats really your team) if I were in that league. And thankfully i'm not in that league because if I was in your draft spot and those players fell to me, i would've been sitting in my chair cracking up.

good night
Old 10-26-2006, 06:09 AM   #29
jrt1584

Quote:
good night

nighty night little one
Old 10-26-2006, 06:21 AM   #30
jrt1584

Quote:
heres my team (not in order drafted)

SG R. Allen
(Sea - SG)
G D. West
(Bos - PG,SG)
SF A. Kirilenko
(Uta - SF,PF)
PF Z. Randolph
(Por - PF)
F A. Morrison
(Cha - SF,PF)
C E. Okafor
(Cha - PF,C)
C J. Przybilla
(Por - C)
Util T. Prince
(Det - SF)
Util S. Livingston
(LAC - PG)
BN A. McDyess
(Det - PF)
BN J. Redick
(Orl - PG,SG)
BN R. Evans

does that look familiar, hater? Were u scared to post your REAL team on here or what? So like I was saying, IF that "powerhouse" team of yours was real, u would've had to be in a league with a bunch of girls. Being that it wasn't your real team, like I was saying the whole time, you're the only girl of the bunch. Man, u got me good... congrats
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: