Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2006, 05:32 AM   #31
jrt1584
Serious playground baller
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 403
Default

And I dont know what u accomplished, besides making me look like an @$$... i'll give u that. Otherwise, I dont know what the point of all that was
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 10:16 AM   #32
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 15,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584
does that look familiar, hater? Were u scared to post your REAL team on here or what? So like I was saying, IF that "powerhouse" team of yours was real, u would've had to be in a league with a bunch of girls. Being that it wasn't your real team, like I was saying the whole time, you're the only girl of the bunch. Man, u got me good... congrats


Man you're really dense aren't you? Did you not realize that I meant two different leagues? Your first post criticized my team and you told me to join a competative and I said I was in a competative league with the ISH Superleague. I was talking about a totally different thing. Why the hell would I make this original post if I'm actively posting in another fantasy thread with well known posters? That makes no sense at all you moron. Second, you haven't been following what I've said have you? Do I really need to gain anything out of this? Hold on, before you rant again and act all immature, think about that last line. I'll repost what I said earlier. I'm tite enough with the people on this board to post anything to draw attention. I'm sure anyone here can vouch for that. So trying your hardest to expose me is seriously a big waist of time. It's only making you look like a bigger knitwit. Seriously, by reposting in this thread what are you gaining out of this? It only shows that I really got under your skin and you are an obsessive try hard. You probbaly haven't slept since I've last posted waiting for my reply. Go to bed shorty.

It's innevitable that you're going post a rebuttle, but seriously, all you're accomplishing is making this thread go in circles, and digging a deeper hole for yourself. Do you realize you're the only one who cares and that when you criticized me, nobody jumped to your aid? Except for your self a little later in your post when you create a new username and agree with yourself. Seriously, you're just turning this into a flamewar and agian, I have nothing personal against you. I've tackled many others this board like my man AAP. And your not one tenth of the poster that he is. This is not a challenge so please, put it to rest. Do you really want the last word that bad?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:09 AM   #33
RidonKs
rank sentamentalist
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: goodbyecruelworld
Posts: 16,955
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
That's ISH superleague. Your right, they are a bunch of girls.

I resent that man.

And anyways jrt, I don't know why the hell you started this fight in the first place. Hate came in here and posted a team that was really good, not trying to brag, but just posting that he actually got lucky enough to build such an awesome team in a 12 team league. He's not trying to say that he's super awesome because he built such a great team, he was just saying that it's the best team he ever drafted, because great players kept falling into his lap. He even said he just used the ESPN mock draft and used that to find the better players. What's wrong with that? I don't even get what this argument is about.

You're arguing with yourself jrt. Everything you've said in this thread, Hate pretty much agrees with, yet you keep arguing it over and over again. Kind of pathetic man. Sorry.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:14 AM   #34
vapid
Paranoid Android
 
vapid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London/California/Asia
Posts: 6,107
Default

Hatearaid left out my name on the ISH super league...
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:41 AM   #35
SRZ66
Local High School Star
 
SRZ66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 1,708
Default

brand + arenas= game over
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:45 PM   #36
jrt1584
Serious playground baller
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Man you're really dense aren't you? Did you not realize that I meant two different leagues? Your first post criticized my team and you told me to join a competative and I said I was in a competative league with the ISH Superleague. I was talking about a totally different thing. Why the hell would I make this original post if I'm actively posting in another fantasy thread with well known posters? That makes no sense at all you moron. Second, you haven't been following what I've said have you? Do I really need to gain anything out of this? Hold on, before you rant again and act all immature, think about that last line. I'll repost what I said earlier. I'm tite enough with the people on this board to post anything to draw attention. I'm sure anyone here can vouch for that. So trying your hardest to expose me is seriously a big waist of time. It's only making you look like a bigger knitwit. Seriously, by reposting in this thread what are you gaining out of this? It only shows that I really got under your skin and you are an obsessive try hard. You probbaly haven't slept since I've last posted waiting for my reply. Go to bed shorty.

It's innevitable that you're going post a rebuttle, but seriously, all you're accomplishing is making this thread go in circles, and digging a deeper hole for yourself. Do you realize you're the only one who cares and that when you criticized me, nobody jumped to your aid? Except for your self a little later in your post when you create a new username and agree with yourself. Seriously, you're just turning this into a flamewar and agian, I have nothing personal against you. I've tackled many others this board like my man AAP. And your not one tenth of the poster that he is. This is not a challenge so please, put it to rest. Do you really want the last word that bad?

Your @$$ needs help. If u weren't talking about the ISH superleague, then why are u trying to turn all of them on me? I said all that crap about the league that u have that fairy tale roster in, not this other league where the rosters are actually even. Nice try though Like I said, your username fits u perfectly...
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:52 PM   #37
jrt1584
Serious playground baller
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I resent that man.

And anyways jrt, I don't know why the hell you started this fight in the first place. Hate came in here and posted a team that was really good, not trying to brag, but just posting that he actually got lucky enough to build such an awesome team in a 12 team league. He's not trying to say that he's super awesome because he built such a great team, he was just saying that it's the best team he ever drafted, because great players kept falling into his lap. He even said he just used the ESPN mock draft and used that to find the better players. What's wrong with that? I don't even get what this argument is about.

You're arguing with yourself jrt. Everything you've said in this thread, Hate pretty much agrees with, yet you keep arguing it over and over again. Kind of pathetic man. Sorry.

You're pathetic for not reading that whole thread. If u read it correctly, you'll see that I called his other league a bunch of girls. But he was making it out to seem like that roster he posted on here was from the ISH superleague. Notice how I said that if thats his actual roster that the superleague should be renamed?? Yeah, he didnt say anything about it. So dont apologize to me, just tell hateraid to be a little more clear when he's posting. And dont tell me I started everything either. Look back and it could all have been avoided if he actually made 1 ounce of sense. Unfortunately, thats a little too much to ask from him I guess... Oh well.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:59 PM   #38
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 15,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Hatearaid left out my name on the ISH super league...


Sorry bro, I just cut and pasted, blame seth
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:05 PM   #39
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 15,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I resent that man.

And anyways jrt, I don't know why the hell you started this fight in the first place. Hate came in here and posted a team that was really good, not trying to brag, but just posting that he actually got lucky enough to build such an awesome team in a 12 team league. He's not trying to say that he's super awesome because he built such a great team, he was just saying that it's the best team he ever drafted, because great players kept falling into his lap. He even said he just used the ESPN mock draft and used that to find the better players. What's wrong with that? I don't even get what this argument is about.

You're arguing with yourself jrt. Everything you've said in this thread, Hate pretty much agrees with, yet you keep arguing it over and over again. Kind of pathetic man. Sorry.


Thanks brah, for some reason I knew you'd get the jist of my posts on here. I don't know what he thinks I'm gaining by starting this thread. The guy has selective reading is all. I don't know why he's getting all worked up over such a small subject. He'll probably rebuttle again with something totally irrelevant, again, but oh well, just got to put up with things like this.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:12 PM   #40
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 15,103
Default

Uh-Oh, here we go again, the wart has regrown, in 5,4,3,2,1....
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:13 PM   #41
jrt1584
Serious playground baller
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Thanks brah, for some reason I knew you'd get the jist of my posts on here. I don't know what he thinks I'm gaining by starting this thread. The guy has selective reading is all. I don't know why he's getting all worked up over such a small subject. He'll probably rebuttle again with something totally irrelevant, again, but oh well, just got to put up with things like this.

Sure do. I just have fun with it, quit taking stuff so seriously. I hate people like that on message boards. If u think anybody on a damn message board is going to effect the $hit I go through in my everyday life, you're wrong. I got lots of more important stuff to worry about than some dude on a message board talkin $hit. I wouldn't get so much amusement out of this if you'd stop replying, think about it buddy. If u weren't having as much fun with the argument as I am, u wouldnt have replied all those times. Get what im sayin, "brah"? You're a trip...
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:15 PM   #42
jrt1584
Serious playground baller
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Uh-Oh, here we go again, the wart has regrown, in 5,4,3,2,1....

zero, b*tch... good one, u belong on the "funny" thread. U got some good material pimpin'.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:16 PM   #43
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 15,103
Default

Right on cue. Anybody got Dr.Scholl's ointment? Lord, there's no getting rid of you is there? But as people are probably seeing is you're the one clearly obsessed. Now go ahead, keep them coming.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #44
jrt1584
Serious playground baller
 
jrt1584's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Right on cue. Anybody got Dr.Scholl's ointment? Lord, there's no getting rid of you is there? But as people are probably seeing is you're the one clearly obsessed. Now go ahead, keep them coming.

grow up... im gonna be the bigger man and step away from this argument gracefully and with class. Thank you

jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #45
AIR SETH
Local High School Star
 
AIR SETH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Legendsville
Posts: 893
Default

Wow Hateraid, good thing you drafted with a bunch of five year-olds.

Seriously, how did you get that team? It is amazing.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy