Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Bobcats Forum

Charlotte Bobcats Forum Charlotte Bobcats message board - charlotte bobcats fan forum

Old 10-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone else psyched for the game tonight?

The Celtics win on the road against the Cavs despite 38 pts. from Lebron. You would think that fatigue might play into our favor but you know they will be pumped up for their home opener. Rasheed Wallace always poses a defensive problem for us especially if he's nailing 3's like last night. My gut tells me to watch for a huge scoring night from DJ.

Bring on the season!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
Josh
Deity ★ Persona

Josh is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Anyone else psyched for the game tonight?

I'm predicting we'll lose tonight by no more than 5-7 points. We could say that's a victory considering our opponent. The Celtics (pending KG's health) will probably win more games this year than Cleveland did last year.

I'm curious how this Tyson Chandler trade will pan out. Everyone was quick to criticize the Bell/Diaw trade from last season, but it turned out for the best. I believe we're making the right trades, just making terrible draft choices.

How many more ACC players will we draft before we finally come to the realization ACC players typically don't transition to the NBA all that well?

*edit*

That red/orange/blue globe looks sick!
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
That red/orange/blue globe looks sick!

It does! Looks like it's just you and me Josh. Where are all the Bobcats people?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
Josh
Deity ★ Persona

Josh is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

They're around... just not here. I can't wait until we actually start winning .500+ seasons, and the bandwagon flood gates burst open.
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It does! Looks like it's just you and me Josh. Where are all the Bobcats people?

Waiting with baited breath for the season-opener. But it's true that our core of posters take vacations from ISH on the off-season and they'll be back for sure after tonight's game. I, too, see a loss for us by 5-7 points and a bang-up night by DJ. Nazr is expected to get big minutes tonight. He's got to produce. We still need a good backup at C. We don't have it. Trade Diop, Nazr and Ajinca for a strong vet and whatever else we need in order to reach the playoffs. In my dreams............
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #6
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

Hey I'm here!

And this has been one loooonnnggg day, but finally the work day is drawing to a close and the anticipation of a new season is about to become reality!

My brain agrees with OWL, but my heart is saying we kick those green shamrock loving fools' arses so badly that they'll forget all about beating LBJ in his own house.

Either way...let the games begin!
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~spectre~
Hey I'm here!

And this has been one loooonnnggg day, but finally the work day is drawing to a close and the anticipation of a new season is about to become reality!

My brain agrees with OWL, but my heart is saying we kick those green shamrock loving fools' arses so badly that they'll forget all about beating LBJ in his own house.

Either way...let the games begin!

Old 10-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
Talent
High school junior varsity star

Talent has an OK reputation so far

I'll be watching the game tonight.
Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Can't believe the season is already here...it snuck up on me with how busy I've been this semester.

Wish I had TWC so I could watch the game, but alas, not all problems can be solved. So I will be refreshing my internet a lot.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far

Should be watching especially as for a few weeks the 19.30 EST games are only 23.30 for me not gone midnight. Makes things slightly more job friendly and nothing sucks more than missing the last quarter of a game! It's the only part most seem to bother with

Hoping for a good performance since the result is unlikely to be good, although we do tend to play well against the better teams in the league, I think as mentioned they'll be fired up for their home opener and stroll to a narrow Boston victory (if that makes sense).

Main point for the season - I want to see Felton winning us some close games in the last minute either shooting or passing but not ball hogging and winning only 5-10% of these kind of games I watch, personally screwing up 75%+ of them! It's my one issue with him as a player as for 59 minutes I like him alot.
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

just bought my league broadband pass, can't wait for the game! let's goooooooooooooooooooooo haha
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:07 PM   #12
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Hey Quiz--knew you'd show up tonight!!! Does anyone have any suggestions for Timmeh? He can't go another full season without being able to watch the games. Any suggestions, fearless posters???
Old 10-28-2009, 06:31 PM   #13
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

well, i know broadband league pass offers free service until the third of november, so timmeh can watch any games he wants until the free service usage is up. i recommend buying it though, it's only 50 bucks for half a season and you get to watch every single game. well worth the price!

here's the link to the broadband league pass: http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/?ls=gt1hp0020900007

all you need to do is make an account and click "launch"
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: