Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 11-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #31
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Official Nets 2009-2010 Game thread

wat the freak is going on? 0-4, it was embarrassing watching the NETS today against the bobcats, that should have been a W.

No one is stepping up. Alston was F_N up bad, everyone was messing up. I think LEE AND CDR are rotation players. Lopez needs to be more dominant wat the hell, YI i knew his soft ass would get injured. This is going to be a long ass season! YI...he doesnt bang man. He's like an actor. He acts like he is going to the rim to dunk and gets stripped and loses the ball. still early so far but this aint looking too good for us.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #32
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Well just face the truth, we are nothing but a lottery team this year. But dont worry, we will be back to the playoff very soon, probably next season...
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #33
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I still think its too early to get too hard on this team. We're going to have growing pains with these guys. We're one of the youngest teams in the league and we have plenty of new faces on the team...we're going to have very sloppy and ugly games and it's overall going to be a tough time.

I'm not even going to be as hard on Frank like I usually am..Though he still is horrible at orchestrating plays that gets us buckets when we need them. But that aside, it's really just this team doesn't know how to win and it won't for the entire season.

We're just going to have to wait it out and hopefully this team begins to figure things out and that if we lose--which we'll do plenty of--we only lose close games and we compete night in and night out.

The team looks promising. If we continue competing and continue learning, I'm happy, but we cannot solely look at the W/L columns here.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #34
Vinsanity850
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Vinsanity850 has an OK reputation so far

tough loss. we played great with the injuries
Vinsanity850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #35
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow, and yet another injury (lee). pretty soon now josh boone is going to be backing up the guard positions.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #36
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

With all the injuries, I wish Sean Williams will play some minutes
QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #37
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

We can upset the Celtics, why not?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:52 PM   #38
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
With all the injuries, I wish Sean Williams will play some minutes
people still have faith in that scrub?

I hate watching this team. the injuries go on and on and on..

We're 0-7. That is scary to look at...I mean when Najera is taking the final shot... you know our coach/team is messed up...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #39
jcrudo
I airball my layups

jcrudo has an OK reputation so far

The nets are literally the worst team in the nba right now.
jcrudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #40
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'd like to see how many teams could do better given our injuries and extreme youth.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #41
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
people still have faith in that scrub?

I hate watching this team. the injuries go on and on and on..

We're 0-7. That is scary to look at...I mean when Najera is taking the final shot... you know our coach/team is messed up...

It take 4 years for Channing Frye to finally become somebody, maybe Sean have the same destiny... well... I hope
QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #42
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93

I don't know why that is so scary to look at. Did we expect to have a winning season or something?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #43
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

(Before all the injuries of course), but My question is will Courtney Lee ever find his shot? Or did we expect too much of him on the offensive end? His shots are just not falling. i was expecting b4 the injuries that lee and CDR would pick up the offensive slack but that hasnt been the case. Routing for them tonight against the sixers...well see wat happens i guess.

I do believe that in the future, we will be contenders, but this is a tough year. Its gonna get better tho, the nets will get the swag back eventually.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #44
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

****in Bull****.
Lopez clearly got hacked but no call.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #45
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Tough loss...but Brook looked fantastic on his post moves today. Absolutely fantastic. We are witnessing the birth of a premiere player.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: