Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 10-26-2006, 08:49 AM   #1
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default John Hollinger doesn't seem to like the Nets

John Hollinger
ESPN.com
An overrated team that basically maxed out last season and still failed to scare the conference's elite. Team needs a radical improvement in bench production but had no money to spend, so Eddie House's knee injury is a very bad sign.
DIVISION RANK: 2 | CONFERENCE RANK: 8
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 10:42 AM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

I smell Knick fan.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 12:12 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

totally.

you know, you can pick on the nets for any number of legitimate reasons, but when you can't even get your facts straight it pretty much proves you're a fraud.

looks like another highly-suspect 'expert'. who hires these guys?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 12:29 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

well i suppose the cardinal rule of sports journalism is never write good things about the team you are covering... unless of course it is about the Knicks.

moreover, Nets get NO respect.

last night on that ESPN halftime show, I was expecting some highlights from Nets vs Sixers. i mean comon, you have the Big Three, big names, highlights, and you have Iverson and Webber. who doesn't want to see those cool highlights?

isntead we got the Pau Gasol-less Grizzlies doin gsome outside shooting and layups against the Pistons and we got Lebron James taking it to the Mavericks in some freakin high school basketball court. wtf?

im boycotting ESPN from this moment on.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:10 PM   #5
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really can't imagine how he would have anyone from the Atlantic over the Nets.. What is this guy smoking?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:39 AM   #6
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

Quote:
I really can't imagine how he would have anyone from the Atlantic over the Nets.. What is this guy smoking?

With what hes saying I don't think hes smoking anything...I think hes into needles and sniffing. Someone needs to get him to a Drug Abuse Center before something bad happens.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:40 AM   #7
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

I agree with him that Boston has some nice rookies, but they're not enough to put Boston over the Nets.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:50 PM   #8
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

Old 11-02-2006, 08:48 PM   #9
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hahahahaha...oh and nice avatar funky.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: