Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NFL Week 8

Making this thread earlier than it is usually made, but I would like to discuss about the NFL right now anyways.

Denver @ Baltimore
Minnesota @ Green Bay
Atlanta @ New Orleans

These are the games of the week if you ask me. I expect Denver to shut down Baltimore, Green Bay to take out Minnesota and The Saints to cruise by the Atlanta Falcons.

·Bye: Cincinnati, Kansas City, New England, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Washington
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 8

sorry dude its not the official nfl week 8 unless posterize makes the thread

unless this thread gets pretty big then i guess you have taken over
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Meh fuck that, a thread is a thread.
I actually see Minny and the Ravens win. Why? Because I know shit about football and I'm a Browns fan, and because I watched them play this season and looked pretty solid to me.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
sorry dude its not the official nfl week 8 unless posterize makes the thread

unless this thread gets pretty big then i guess you have taken over
Posterize is upset about working a 12-9 shift on Sunday and missing all football, so he decided not to make a thread.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you really just deleted your post and then reposted the exact same thing just to bump the thread didnt you?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:50 AM   #6
BrianDawkins20

Dawkins will send Ray Rice flying.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:54 AM   #7
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

i'm actually scared for the texans.. look at what happened to the titans in the snow. down south we're not used to that. thank the lord jesus, we have johnson going. i can't believe he caught 2 passes and is leading in yards.. if johnson doesn't do good, we don't do good.

off topic: owens is getting dissed. damn.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:05 AM   #8
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
i'm actually scared for the texans.. look at what happened to the titans in the snow. down south we're not used to that. thank the lord jesus, we have johnson going. i can't believe he caught 2 passes and is leading in yards.. if johnson doesn't do good, we don't do good.

off topic: owens is getting dissed. damn.
It's the Bills, they'll probably choke at the end. Anyways, Texans have enough offensive firepower to win the game against the Bills. Doesn't matter what the weather is. Steve Slaton, Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, etc.. Bills would be lucky to contain One of those guys. Texans should win that game.

Here are my predictions for this week though....
HOU @ BUF
CLE @ CHI
SEA @ DAL
STL @ DET
SF @ IND
MIA @ NYJ
NYG @ PHI
DEN @ BAL
JAX @ TEN
OAK @ SD
MIN @ GB
CAR @ ARI
ATL @ NO
Old 10-31-2009, 01:12 AM   #9
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
It's the Bills, they'll probably choke at the end. Anyways, Texans have enough offensive firepower to win the game against the Bills. Doesn't matter what the weather is. Steve Slaton, Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, etc.. Bills would be lucky to contain One of those guys. Texans should win that game.

Here are my predictions for this week though....
HOU @ BUF
CLE @ CHI
SEA @ DAL
STL @ DET
SF @ IND
MIA @ NYJ
NYG @ PHI
DEN @ BAL
JAX @ TEN
OAK @ SD
MIN @ GB
CAR @ ARI
ATL @ NO

don't give me that, man. last week as we were up 21-0 i knew it didn't feel right. there's something about kubiak or kobiak or whatever that he doesn't want to the finish hard. we could have easily lost that game in the last 3 minutes. 49ers were playing good and we didn't take advantage. that's our downfall.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:02 AM   #10
Detroit32
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Detroit32 has an OK reputation so far

I'm picking Denver to win, let's see how long the magic lasts.
Minnesota over Green Bay...Packers O-line is downright horrible.
New Orleans should win vs. the Falcons...they showed a lot of grit last week against my Dolphins.

Other predictions:
Texans over Bills
Bears over Browns
Cowboys over Seahawks
Rams over Lions
Colts over 49ers
Dolphins over Jets
Jags over Titans
Chargers over Raiders
Panthers over Cardinals
Detroit32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:37 AM   #11
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

HOU>BUF
CLE<CHI
SEA>DAL
STL<DET
SF<IND
MIA>NYJ
NYG>PHI
DEN<BAL(Bmore needs it)
JAX>TEN
OAK<SD
MIN>GB
CAR<ARI
ATL<NO(15+)
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #12
FinalCountdown

Jets will get their revenge against the Fins.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:41 PM   #13
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Posterize is upset about working a 12-9 shift on Sunday and missing all football, so he decided not to make a thread.
Damn man that really sucks. Anyways, Good luck to your Eagles then and I'm cheering for our Phillies in the World Series, Yeah I'm a Phillies fan, Believe it or not. What do you think about the games of the week, and who you got?

Anybody want to take a 1 week avy bet on the Broncos-Ravens game? I'm for Denver.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:42 PM   #14
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

HOU @ BUF
CLE @ CHI
SEA @ DAL
STL @ DET
SF @ IND
MIA @ NYJ
NYG @ PHI
DEN @ BAL
JAX @ TEN
OAK @ SD
MIN @ GB
CAR @ ARI
ATL @ NO
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #15
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

My boldish prediction: Rams will get their first win vs. Lions

Stevie Jackson should be able to go off.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: