Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #196
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
SD cant put Jokeland away?

And GB came back....what a game. Its a game fellas!

remember when the raiders beat the eagles remember?

seriously though this is a very close game chargers just kicked a fg raiders have to score a touchdown which isnt very likely with russell ill hope for the best
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #197
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're asking us and watching Percy Harvin beast?
wow i didn't even see that as an option
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #198
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

remember when the raiders beat the eagles remember?

seriously though this is a very close game chargers just kicked a fg raiders have to score a touchdown which isnt very likely with russell ill hope for the best

Hell yeah. I guess teams just underestimate them and before you know it? Its a close game or you're down. And you look over the boxscore and wonder how can it be? They dont see to be doin anything but the score indicates you better wake up or a loss will appear on ur record.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #199
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey ~PT~ still plenty of time to fail, but did you happen to pick out an avy for me in case I magically lose our bet?
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #200
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

primetime give me the link for chatzy please.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #201
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What is the deal with the Jags? Losing to Titans 3-4 on the year. Team used to have a respectable defense.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #202
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hell yeah. I guess teams just underestimate them and before you know it? Its a close game or you're down. And you look over the boxscore and wonder how can it be? They dont see to be doin anything but the score indicates you better wake up or a loss will appear on ur record.

indeed

raiders are driving right now on the chargers down 8 around the 50yd line 2min warning maybe russell can bring out a clutch performence still the 2 point conversion is what scares me that is if the raiders manage to score
Old 11-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #203
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

damn it a fumble by russ(we recovered) and a false start
Old 11-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #204
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

so the raiders lost

jamrcuss actually played well after the 1st qaurter

raiders are going into a much needed bye week much needed time to heal darren mcfadde,robert gallery and most important chaz schillens iam telling youi guys with him back in the offense the raiders will get better iam dead serious on that

we come off of the bye week and face the chiefs at home so hopefully we can win that game
Old 11-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #205
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Damn GB got quiet on that screen pass. That play looked like I was playing Madden 10 vs computer.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #206
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Hey ~PT~ still plenty of time to fail, but did you happen to pick out an avy for me in case I magically lose our bet?
I still have to make it...

let me know when you are ready...

you might want to go ahead and get it out of the way...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #207
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
wow i didn't even see that as an option

Harvin = 250+ all purpose yards?
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #208
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I still have to make it...

let me know when you are ready...

you might want to go ahead and get it out of the way...
You have enough suckability to still finish last in both leagues. If we didn't have a retard for commish I could beat up on you one week, but I play 3 teams 7 times so what can you do.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #209
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Favre is seriously mugging for the cameras.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #210
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

*kicks self for benching Greg Jennings for Sidney Rice*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Favre is seriously mugging for the cameras.

I threw up countless times. Cant wait for it to be over.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: