Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #211
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
My boldish prediction: Rams will get their first win vs. Lions

Stevie Jackson should be able to go off.

hmm...wonder who said that.

I'm too good.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:22 PM   #212
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
You have enough suckability to still finish last in both leagues. If we didn't have a retard for commish I could beat up on you one week, but I play 3 teams 7 times so what can you do.
it is impossible in Gold league...I am 11th of 16

I could finish last in premier I suppose...but I still have over 100 points on Graffiti Souls and he lost today, so that is VERY unlikely...

you basically have a lottery chance that it happens...but I will wait if you want, no big deal...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #213
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
hmm...wonder who said that.

I'm too good.

Detroit won 1 game all season and you predicted another team to beat them as some form of a feat?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #214
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
Meh fuck that, a thread is a thread.
I actually see Minny and the Ravens win. Why? Because I know shit about football and I'm a Browns fan, and because I watched them play this season and looked pretty solid to me.

Looks like I did know what I was talking about, might put a little wager on some teams next week...
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #215
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
it is impossible in Gold league...I am 11th of 16

I could finish last in premier I suppose...but I still have over 100 points on Graffiti Souls and he lost today, so that is VERY unlikely...

you basically have a lottery chance that it happens...but I will wait if you want, no big deal...
See you suck. 11th best case and probably 13 in premier.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #216
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Giants fucking SUCKED today. (and the last 2 games)

Great half for the Vikes. Defense has played really well, they've given our offense great field position. Hopefully the defense will keep playing well, we've had some defensive breakdowns in the second half. Can't let that happen today, this game is HUGE.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #217
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

7-1 Vikings babyyyyyyy

Favre beast Peterson beast Harvin beast.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #218
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I LOVE CHRIS JOHNSON.

That is all.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #219
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Johnny Knox > Percy Harvin
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #220
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I JUST traded for Owen Daniels and now he's out for the year
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #221
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I JUST traded for Owen Daniels and now he's out for the year
what did you give up
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #222
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
what did you give up

Witten straight up
Old 11-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #223
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Witten straight up
why did you make that deal.... Witten is just stability. You don't leave your wife for the girl you picked up on a corner.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #224
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
why did you make that deal.... Witten is just stability. You don't leave your wife for the girl you picked up on a corner.

Only thing Witten has on him is name recognition. Per game averages for Daniels: 71 yds, 5.5 rec, .7 TD. Witten: 52 yds, 5.5 rec, .2 TD. 4 games over 70 yds for Daniels, 2 for Witten, 1 under for 40 for Daniels, 2 for Witten. Daniels was the #1 FF TE, Witten 13th.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #225
simcjt
The bodyguard

Quote:
Only thing Witten has on him is name recognition. Per game averages for Daniels: 71 yds, 5.5 rec, .7 TD. Witten: 52 yds, 5.5 rec, .2 TD. 4 games over 70 yds for Daniels, 2 for Witten, 1 under for 40 for Daniels, 2 for Witten. Daniels was the #1 FF TE, Witten 13th.
And who will be playing for the rest of the year?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: