Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #16
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL Week 8

you guys see Newman decleat Roddy White last week?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9xgOOIjYI

not bad...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:29 AM   #17
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

not bad...
Yeah, saw your thread on it a couple of days ago. Who you got, on the Broncos-Ravens game? Not sure if you were one of the people a couple of weeks ago that said the Broncos aren't for real and would be exposed any week. Maybe someone else. If you are for the Ravens, I would like a 1 week avy bet with ya.
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
Yeah, saw your thread on it a couple of days ago. Who you got, on the Broncos-Ravens game? Not sure if you were one of the people a couple of weeks ago that said the Broncos aren't for real and would be exposed any week. Maybe someone else. If you are for the Ravens, I would like a 1 week avy bet with ya.
OK deal...one week avy bet...I got Ravens

I don't do naked men kissing though...or gay sh*t

not because I hate gays but just because I find 2 men tonguin down to be disgusting...
Old 11-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #19
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
OK deal...one week avy bet...I got Ravens

I don't do naked men kissing though...or gay sh*t

not because I hate gays but just because I find 2 men tonguin down to be disgusting...
I won't give you what I wouldn't want. So yeah, I don't dig that gay sh*t either. But just to clarify, were you one of those people who weren't completely sold out on the Broncos in like week 5? Or are you still not sold on them? Broncos could very well lose, but I don't mind a 1 week avy bet. I am 1-0 in all-time avy bets.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:49 AM   #20
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
I won't give you what I wouldn't want. So yeah, I don't dig that gay sh*t either. But just to clarify, were you one of those people who weren't completely sold out on the Broncos in like week 5? Or are you still not sold on them? Broncos could very well lose, but I don't mind a 1 week avy bet. I am 1-0 in all-time avy bets.
I don't remember who they played week 5...

for the record, I do think Denver is areally good team, with a extremely solid defense...

I just think they are a bit overrated, and that the Ravens are better...that's all...
Old 11-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #21
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

cowboys should win by 40 tomorrow, what do you say jew hater primetime?
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:00 AM   #22
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
cowboys should win by 40 tomorrow, what do you say jew hater primetime?
lol...

uh...well, I actually do think it will be murder...but I will be happy with any win...

come week 17, no one rembers how you got your record...all they remember is what your record is...
Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 AM   #23
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

or should I say...Dallas vs. Seattle will be like another holocaust!!!

mwahahhahahahaaa!!!

Old 11-01-2009, 02:02 AM   #24
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Dallas is gonna "cook" the Seahawks...!!!

really burn them!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:02 AM   #25
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Dallas is gonna...

okay, I'm done...
Old 11-01-2009, 02:20 AM   #26
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Dallas is gonna "cook" the Seahawks...!!!

really burn them!!!

haha i agree
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #27
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

Quote:
lol...

uh...well, I actually do think it will be murder...but I will be happy with any win...

come week 17, no one rembers how you got your record...all they remember is what your record is...
I think it'll be a close game, with Cowboys coming out on top. Seahawks are pretty underrated, I think it's there lack of health which is why some teams are owning them. They did own the Jaguars a couple of weeks ago, then again it was at the Seahawks home. Close game, but Cowboys win.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #28
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

primetime, did you need to write 4 straight post?
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:21 PM   #29
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

not bad...

You're really reaching to prove Roddy White isn't top 10
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #30
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

yeah, I needed to make a 4-peat of posts...

and Newman knocked White right out of the top 20...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: