Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 10-26-2006, 10:11 AM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default hey glove20 (and others)

seems like we should rename the sonic forum

"RBPoet and Glove20's reflections on the supersonics"

how can we get more people to post here glove? give a brother a hand
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:35 PM   #2
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
seems like we should rename the sonic forum

"RBPoet and Glove20's reflections on the supersonics"

how can we get more people to post here glove? give a brother a hand
Like I said

Wait till the season starts

Sonics are going to be one of the top teams...And they WILL get attention

When was the last time a suprise team didn't get attention...

It will come
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:21 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

the kings forum is doing well and getting more traffic as the season gets closer. Wish you guys the same luck.

Maybe we can spur some inter-forum coversations?

Maybe glove should come and tell us kings fans why SAR is the goat. insidejoke
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:50 PM   #4
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
the kings forum is doing well and getting more traffic as the season gets closer. Wish you guys the same luck.

Maybe we can spur some inter-forum coversations?

Maybe glove should come and tell us kings fans why SAR is the goat. insidejoke
Don't worry

I'll let them know about SAR AND the Sonics
Old 10-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I expect no less from u
Old 10-27-2006, 01:01 AM   #6
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Don't worry

I'll let them know about SAR AND the Sonics

sar?!??!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:09 AM   #7
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
sar?!??!
Abdur-Rahim
Old 10-27-2006, 09:47 AM   #8
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Abdur-Rahim

ahhh, i feel so enlightened now

i will comment a bit on sar myself (perhaps as the 3rd goat) in the kings forum. i actually like the kings look this year
Old 11-05-2006, 11:17 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

wow. The sonics forum is really dead other than you two. I feel bad for you RBP because your a good poster who's posts have quality but you just don't have enough people around your forum to generate conversation
Old 11-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #10
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

haha, this forum is in a sorry state thats for sure.

could be worse, Denvers is terrible atm, and we dont even have anyone remotely committed to its success like RBP is to the sonics.

.. but hey, dont look at me! im doing exams!
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:24 PM   #11
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
wow. The sonics forum is really dead other than you two. I feel bad for you RBP because your a good poster who's posts have quality but you just don't have enough people around your forum to generate conversation

that's why i will be crashing the kings party forum bbb-- you guys have some passion for your team
Old 11-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #12
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this forum is a beehive compared to the hornets forum (theres a pun in there someplace but i'm too tired to think that hard)... that forum is empty, cold, spiderwebs in the corners...lol
and if you feel like doing social work, go to the knicks forum...they usually need a happy face in there...

Last edited by gts : 11-07-2006 at 05:19 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 07:35 PM   #13
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
this forum is a beehive compared to the hornets forum (theres a pun in there someplace but i'm too tired to think that hard)... that forum is empty, cold, spiderwebs in the corners...lol
and if you feel like doing social work, go to the knicks forum...they usually need a happy face in there...

i havent visited the knicks forum lately...

i should do some comapssionate listening...
Old 11-07-2006, 10:42 PM   #14
functionalpower
I Hit Open Layups

functionalpower has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation Seattle VS Miami

When are they EVER going to learn how to play SOME kind of D? The game tonight against Miami was repulsive. Can they practice D at least 30% of the game, is that asking to much? Without Lewis and Allen, they would be a high school team.
Fortson and Wilkins need to be put on a ferry leaving Seattle...There has got to be others somewhere they can get. Mastercard card moment, with 19 seconds left in the game, the ball goes to Wilkins (No idea why) the guy trips over his own 2 feet going to the basket.
For a team that might be moving, one would think they would put a little...sorry SOME effort into playing a whole game.
functionalpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:47 PM   #15
Glove_20
The Expert

I am pretty sure that was LakerDynasty or some other Laker Homer

Anyways...Seattle only allowed 90pts...Yeah, thats bad...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: