Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-02-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Unofficial Rufuscast: Nets at Bobcats, 11/2, 7:00p.m. EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

@

Season Record Vs. Nets 0-0

Local TV: FSCR
Natl TV: NBA LP

Charlotte Starting Lineup

Charlotte Key Reserves

*Devin Harris is out tonight with a groin pull.

I'm going to the game so I'll post some thoughts afterwards. Looks like Raja Bell is going to start. Flip Murray is still out but might be ready for Friday's game against the Hawks. Containing Brook Lopez (17ppg) tonight will be key.

Last edited by rufuspaul : 11-02-2009 at 12:04 PM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Unofficial Rufuscast: Nets at Bobcats, 11/2, 7:00p.m. EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

jeez dude, so awesome that you get to go to these games. i wish charlotte was in los angeles haha

and i like our chances tonight!
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Unofficial Rufuscast: Nets at Bobcats, 11/2, 7:00p.m. EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

4 for 27...this is tough to watch
Old 11-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
Talent
High school junior varsity star

Talent has an OK reputation so far

I think the Bobcats are the worst team in the league at the moment. They don't even look like a D1 college team at this point. I am very frustrated as a fan right now. The team needs to get flip healthy right now because we lack any outside threat so nothing will work inside.
Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent
I think the Bobcats are the worst team in the league at the moment. They don't even look like a D1 college team at this point. I am very frustrated as a fan right now. The team needs to get flip healthy right now because we lack any outside threat so nothing will work inside.
yep. i really think a good college team could shoot for a better percentage than we do. at least our defense can keep us in the game for a while, but we can't expect to win ANY games putting up 30 points in a half...
Old 11-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
Talent
High school junior varsity star

Talent has an OK reputation so far

Wallace almost has half of the Bobcats points for the half. I just love the passion he plays with night after night.
Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #7
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

man i love g-force. 24 points and 20 boards, that's ridiculous. augustin came off the bench and gave us a huge spark and put in 21. really ugly win, but we came through. i'll take it!
Old 11-02-2009, 11:13 PM   #8
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

We're at .500.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know what's wrong with our shooting. DJ, Felts, Vlad, hell everybody is having problems getting the ball in the hoop. Glad we've got a few days to get ready for the Hawks.

It was interesting and encouraging to see both Bob Johnson and MJ at a Monday night game. As ugly as it was it still counts as a W and Crash is always worth the price of admission.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #10
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

It's definitely not a good thing when DJ is the only guy off the bench who scored.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #11
TBone
I airball my layups

TBone has decent reputation

I know a win is a win, but that was ugly! There's not much ball movement going on. Felton and Augustin have to do better than that.
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:37 AM   #12
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far

Was a horrible game and performance, but we're at .500 and have only lost a couple of the toughest games of the year, Boston away and Cleaveland. That with alot of injuries especially at SG and we've had a respectible start to the season even though to me it doesn't seem like it on reflection. Still early but lets not get too down, Crash was a beast after slow start and Felton and DJ have looked good too.
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: