Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 11-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default any official word on tmac return

i have heard late november then also mid season. any official word?
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: any official word on tmac return

I haven't heard, but it should be this month.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
mattevans11

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I haven't heard, but it should be this month.

hope you are right.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:18 AM   #4
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

23rd Nov. is when T-mac will get his MRI, and I suppose from there if from the MRI he looks healed, then it's a Dec. return, if it isn't, well he'll just have to return even later.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:01 AM   #5
davo ownz

Wink Re: any official word on tmac return

Not quite sure mate.

I would think December. Cant wait. That's for sure :):)
Old 11-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

WojYahooNBA

Houston's Tracy McGrady has targeted Nov. 18 vs. Minnesota to make his return from knee surgery, All-Star told Yahoo Sports on Monday.

from twitter

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA
Old 11-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #7
davo ownz

Great - thank you :)
Old 11-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo ownz
Great - thank you :)

Wow, supposedly the media had that wrong, and they misunderstood him. He said he would like to come back on the 18th, but he can't play until he gets his MRI which is on the 23rd.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #9
mattevans11

thanks guys... but wow does this page take forever for a response. nobody else around here ever wants to just talk to rocket fans about some things?
Old 11-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

i was watching this yahoo discussion video on tmac and they said tmac wants to come back on a certain date but the GM won't let him? they said it could be because of a deeper problem
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #11
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyu
i was watching this yahoo discussion video on tmac and they said tmac wants to come back on a certain date but the GM won't let him? they said it could be because of a deeper problem

Lol yea I put the reason 2 posts above yours.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:45 AM   #12
Q.E.C
нυєy

(From Cluchfans)

http://sports.qq.com/a/20091205/000340.htm

This article is in Chinese, but basically it was saying that Johnthan Feigen from Houston Chron thinks that Tmac will be back on 12/11 against 76ers or 12/13 against Raptors. However, he is sure Tmac will return in this month.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #13
apesta
Serious playground baller

apesta has an OK reputation so far

according to espn's page on TMAC's player info, Tmac is expecting to play soon but it will be off the bench it seems. But i guess it is a temporary thing for him to get back to game shape.
apesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #14
Q.E.C
нυєy

Thu, Dec 10th 2009, 16:39
Thank you!

Hey fans,

I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to the best fans a player could ask for. When I saw the first results for All-Star voting this morning, I was blown away. I know itís early on in the voting, and thereís a long way to go, but it was an awesome feeling when I heard. Iím honored and humbled that you all have shown me so much love and you continue to support me through everything. From the messages left here on T-Mac.com and on my Facebook page, to all the votes that you have cast for the All-Star game, itís truly amazing how dedicated and supportive you all are, and I canít thank you enough for your kind words and the encouragement you send me each day. It makes me that much more determined to be the best player I can be when I get back out there.

Speaking of getting back out there, Iím sure you are anxious for an update. Weíre still taking it day by day, but the organization and I are optimistic that Iíll be back out there soon. We arenít targeting a specific game, but my coach and the trainers and I are working to determine the best time to make my return. As a competitor I want to be out there so badly, but at the same time I trust coach and the staff to help me make the decision thatís in the best interest of my health and the team. Itís still early in the season and everyone has stepped up and the team is playing great, so there is no need to rush things. Iím feeling better and more comfortable every day in practice and Iím getting my fitness back, so itís just a matter of time now.

Hopefully youíll see me out there soon!

Anyways, thanks again to the best fans in the world!

Mac

http://t-mac.com/tmac/blogDetail/2188
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: