Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #31
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys vs Philly Eagles... the game of the week

I wanted to go to this so bad. Cheapest ticket on stubhub right now is $145 for standing room only.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #32
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gonna be good, what's the spread again?

I'll take Cowboys against the spread. Williams will have a breakout game.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
ESPN created that nonsense that doesn't even exist...

Roy doesn't care about padding stats...he doesn't even have any stats to pad...lol

he is still better than that midget you got over there named DeSean...and Miles is better than anyone on your team...

your o-line is garbage, mcnabb is gonna get ass raped...

long night for you, you shouldn't be looking forward to getting embarassed during primetime hours....

Ask Detroit Lions fans does Roy Williams stat pad and only cares about getting his "stats" regardless of winning or helping a team win. I have zero clue about the espn/dallas/roy williams saga. I do know Roy Williams has been a bust since being aquired. And its because Roy is a me me me selfish player. You see Miles Austin communicates with Tony Romo after a catch or play. They are most likely talkin about the route ran, where the ball should/could be etc etc. QB/WR stuff to get on the page for next play. Roy doesnt communicate. He goes to his spot and runs in hopes the ball comes to him. He's a joke. The type of player if Eagles were up 65-3 tonight would celebrate a TD or first down catch regardless of scoreboard.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #34
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ask Detroit Lions fans does Roy Williams stat pad and only cares about getting his "stats" regardless of winning or helping a team win. I have zero clue about the espn/dallas/roy williams saga. I do know Roy Williams has been a bust since being aquired. And its because Roy is a me me me selfish player. You see Miles Austin communicates with Tony Romo after a catch or play. They are most likely talkin about the route ran, where the ball should/could be etc etc. QB/WR stuff to get on the page for next play. Roy doesnt communicate. He goes to his spot and runs in hopes the ball comes to him. He's a joke. The type of player if Eagles were up 65-3 tonight would celebrate a TD or first down catch regardless of scoreboard.
yeah, we really don't care about Roy...

Miles Austin is the best WR in the NFC East...

Roy isn't yapping his mouth, he is just answering ESPN's questions...

sure he wants numbers...that is his career, every WR does...

in the end, no one gives a sh*t...

I don't even care about the draft pick...there was no one there better than Roy anyway...the Lions took Petigrew, TE, he sucks...and all the WRs were gone...keep that 1st rounder...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #35
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I had no idea Roy Williams was like this. I guess it wasn't mentioned before because of all the focus on TO last year. Looks like he's exposed and is now the new whipping boy for Cowboy media
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:21 PM   #36
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
yeah, we really don't care about Roy...

Miles Austin is the best WR in the NFC East...

Roy isn't yapping his mouth, he is just answering ESPN's questions...

sure he wants numbers...that is his career, every WR does...

in the end, no one gives a sh*t...

I don't even care about the draft pick...there was no one there better than Roy anyway...the Lions took Petigrew, TE, he sucks...and all the WRs were gone...keep that 1st runder...
Don't act like you wouldn't like Percy Harvin lining up in a Dallas uniform tonight.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #37
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Don't act like you wouldn't like Percy Harvin lining up in a Dallas uniform tonight.
that was the ONLY WR there...

and yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I would like Percy now...

however, going into the season that would have been Crayton at the #1, training the rookie Harvin...NOT POSSIBLE

without Roy on the team, Jerry would have kept Owens...

the Roy trade is like a blessing in disguise...without Roy, we never would have discovered Miles...
Old 11-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #38
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I'm just waiting for a defensive coordinator to game plan for desean jackson
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #39
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

"DOCTOR!!!, WHAT HAPPENED!!!???"

"It was raped..."

"By DeMarcus Ware..."

Old 11-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #40
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

prime, thats so wrong but it made me giggle aloud.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #41
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #42
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far

So in my fantasy game i have an 11 pt lead and i only have Eagles defense left and my opponent only has David Akers...should i start a defense at all and just pray taht Akers doesnt get over 11 pts? im just afraid this might turn into a shootout...
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #43
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Prime lmao hahaha
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #44
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's go Dallas!
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #45
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good lord I absolutely can NOT stand the NFL Sunday Night theme song.

its bad enough I have had to hear the damn real Joan Jett version of I Hate Myself for Loving You a billion times but EVERY damn Sunday I have to hear their BS note for note ripoff too!
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: