Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-17-2009, 02:20 AM   #31
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need serious Fantasy Football advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Yep. Watching guys like Sjax/MJD/Rice/AP is so fun. Sjax just doesnt get the credit he deserves because he is litterly the only weapon that team has.

Did you end up getting Ricky Williams too? Looks like he is gonna be the featured back with Brown out.
Yeah...

Here is my adjusted lineup...

QB - Phillip Rivers, Matt Cassel
RB - Steven Jackson, Ricky Williams, Steve Slaton, Ryan Moats
WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, Santana Moss
TE - Dustin Keller, Jermichael Finley
K - Stephen Gostowski, Joe Nedney
Def - 49ers, Patriots

I'm very happy with where I am. Depending what happens with Slaton/Moats, I could have a very good flex option and even another possible No. 2 RB. As it stands, Slaton is a very good option in a PPR league.

Maclin is improving every week and Harvin is possibly Favre's favorite target on big downs.

At the top of my lineup, I have three guys that may be the best (or right at the top) of their respective positions in Rivers, Fitz and SJax.

I still don't believe that Keller is much a of a step down from Celek. I know that Keller is more inconsistent, but he gets a sh!tload of targets. It seems like he is more likely to have a ton of catches, which is key in PPR obviously, while Celek is great at catching TDs in the red zone. At the end of the day, they usually even out. I think Keller had 12 points this week while Celek had 16.

Considering I upgraded from Felix Jones to Ricky Williams in my RB corps, I will take that slight dropoff. Williams seems like a lock to get 10-20 points every week and he is capable of breaking out for 20+ (especially with Brown injured).

I scored 147 points this past week and neither Harvin nor Rivers lived up to their usual standards. I'm currently tied for first place in my league.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 11-17-2009 at 02:56 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:31 AM   #32
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how's that Ricky Williams trade feel right now?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #33
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
how's that Ricky Williams trade feel right now?
Heh.

33 points last night... Not bad. My buddy is p!ssed that he made the deal. I was actually a little concerned that, without Brown, the run game wouldn't be nearly as effective and teams would key on Williams and shut him down. I guess it could still be the case, but it didn't look like that is what will happen judging by last night. Fins' offensive line is beastly.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: