Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Who is your team?

In honor of this great new addition to the IH Forum, I thought it'd be cool to see who everyone here roots for. Some people, like primetime, we all know who their alegiance is with. But many others, you wouldn't even know until they said "XXXX is my favorite team."

I'll start...and even though we're having a DREADFUL season, I'm still not ashamed to admit, I'm a Bucs fan. I've been a Bucs fan since 1993. Haven't jumped ship and don't plan to. Once we fire Raheem Morris, this team will start to see some improvement. I love my Bucs, even though there's a good shot we'll go 0-16.

Who is your NFL squad?
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who is your team?

NFL - Redskins
College - Auburn

i originally started liking the Redskins only because their starting QB is from Auburn, but now i really like the entire team.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carolina Panthers-I'm a season ticket holder and live within walking distance of the stadium.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm all about dem Pittsburgh Stillerz.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Chicago Bears
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #6
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

houston texans.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #7
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Primary team - Denver Broncos - the 1st game I ever watched in the NFL was the Broncos-Packers Superbowl game, and I was so happy when Terrell Davis got that game winning touchdwon in the game....

secondary team - Chicago Bears - I live in Chicago, I'm going to be there fan by default.
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

If I had a second team, it would be Houston. I always root for them (except when they play Tampa). I picked them to win the AFCS, but that won't happen b/c Indy is still good as ever, but I do think the Texans will get a wildcard spot.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #9
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Nice just noticed this forum section. Been a Saints fan since I was born. Had season tickets for 7 straight years before the hurricane. Been on the waiting list to get them back for about 4 years now

Pretty impressive season so far. Hopefully it keeps up.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:58 PM   #11
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

.....Panthers

with the exception of Jake Delhomme
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #12
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Vikings baby, since a year before the Culpepper era.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #13
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MAIN TEAM

I also like the Cowboys, the Panthers, and the Saints.

Last edited by GreatGreg : 11-08-2009 at 07:22 PM.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #14
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Indy.

I sorta like the Texans, even if they are in the division.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #15
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Steelers
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: