Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #31

Default Re: Who is your team?

49ers fan. I have no Secondary teams.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #32
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Vikes, always been the vikes. That brought back memories of young Randy, old Chris Carter, and Jake Reed. Man I loved watching chris tip toe down the out of bounds line in to the endzone......
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #33
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Being a Cowboys fan and a Eagles fan is the NBA equivalent of being a Celtics fan and a Lakers fan.

The Cowboys and Eagles have perhaps the most hatred for one another out of all NFL teams. Maybe you could say the Skins/Cowboys is a more hated rivalry, but it's close.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #34
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Being a Cowboys fan and a Eagles fan is the NBA equivalent of being a Celtics fan and a Lakers fan.

The Cowboys and Eagles have perhaps the most hatred for one another out of all NFL teams. Maybe you could say the Skins/Cowboys is a more hated rivalry, but it's close.
Nope. I do not think so. Eagle fans hate everybody.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #35
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

I watch the Titans more than any other team, though I'm not really a fan. I'm really a fan of players. Barry Sanders is who got me into watching football.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:35 AM   #36
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How somebody can have a "second favorite" team is beyond me.

That being said, die hard Colts fan. Always have been, always will be.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:06 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Agree. I never get that.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:14 AM   #38
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Raiders
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:36 AM   #39
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Die hard Houston Oilers/Tennessee Oilesr/Tennessee Titans fan

From Luv ya Blue to Music City Miracle to present

Fav player of all time has to be Eddie George he was a beast it is a shame that injuries slowed him down.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:09 AM   #40
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

That being said, die hard Colts fan. Always have been, always will be.

You follow two teams and root them on, that's how. Nothing wrong with following more than one team. Now, it would make no sense only if your second favorite was a rival.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:23 AM   #41
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Bucs
Hopefully we will finish 0-16 but get a good showing from Freeman and get the first pick.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #42
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has an OK reputation so far

Broncos.
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #43
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Bucs
Hopefully we will finish 0-16 but get a good showing from Freeman and get the first pick.

I don't understand people who WANT their team to go 0-16. Isn't our 0-26 record bad enough? I want to go 1-15. Having the top pick is too much money and too much pressure to make the right choice. I'd rather have the 2nd pick. But if we were gonna trade the 1st overall, I'd be ecstatic with that.

I just don' want to go 0-16 even though it looks like that might happen. Raheem Morris better be gone after this season.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #44
Big Bang Theory
Life In Marvelous Time

Big Bang Theory has an OK reputation so far

Big Bang Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #45
Detroit32
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Detroit32 has an OK reputation so far