Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #46
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who is your team?

I dont get the secondary team unless people move but even then I lived in other states countries and never changed allegiance in any sport!

Jets
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #47
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I don't understand people who WANT their team to go 0-16. Isn't our 0-26 record bad enough? I want to go 1-15. Having the top pick is too much money and too much pressure to make the right choice. I'd rather have the 2nd pick. But if we were gonna trade the 1st overall, I'd be ecstatic with that.

I just don' want to go 0-16 even though it looks like that might happen. Raheem Morris better be gone after this season.

Don't get me wrong i'd rather go 3-13, get the top pick and trade down to pick 2 or 3 but I don't see the Rams and Browns winning too many more games so I think if we win more than 1 game we will lose the top pick.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:52 PM   #48
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
So who do you want to win this Sunday?

Eagles

Me like Eagles a bit more than the Cowboys.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #49
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
You follow two teams and root them on, that's how. Nothing wrong with following more than one team. Now, it would make no sense only if your second favorite was a rival.
Diff'rent strokes for different folks I guess. I really don't see how someone can have two favorite teams. I can understand appreciating other teams, like I can appreciate what the Vikings are doing, or I can appreciate what the Celtics do in the NBA, but I'm by no means a fan of them, nor do I follow them.

I mean I watch the NFL RedZone when the Colts are blowing teams out, and watch other teams play, but that's just enjoying the game. I have MY team, but then I can still appreciate everyone else.

Heck, I can appreciate what the Raiders do sometimes.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #50
mackaveli
eddie's mansion

mackaveli has an OK reputation so far

patriots... srry guys
mackaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #51
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #52
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Giants. Sigh. Although I can't be too emo, I got a championship with as high drama as ever a couple years back.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #53
mbell75
Another title in LA :)

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

mbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:06 AM   #54
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

49ers
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: