Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-05-2009, 01:56 AM   #16
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Teams you absolutely despise

Child please! How can you not like Ochocinco?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:42 AM   #17
Thugnificent
Can't Lose

Thugnificent has an OK reputation so far

The Giants

I don't like Eli
Thugnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:20 AM   #18
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

As a Bears fan, I can't stand the Vikes nor the Pack. The Lions, well, no point hating them now.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:12 AM   #19
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Child please! How can you not like Ochocinco?

THIS is why I can't stand Ochocinco. To hell with him. Honestly.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens. I don't hate the Cleveland Browns. Can't hate a team from my state.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #21
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

any team from michigan or sh*ttsburgh.
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #22
Blzrfn
Decent playground baller

Blzrfn has an OK reputation so far

1. New England Patriots: They are scum!
2. Dallas Cowboys: Who likes them? Nobody!
3. Oakland Raiders: As a Denver fan, I have never liked them. Al Davis is a joke. He needs to get his head out of his butt and realize that Cliff Branch, Ken Stabler, and Jack Tatum aren't walking through that door.
4. San Diego Chargers: The most overrated team in the league. They said that the Giant-Charger matchup this week was possible SB preview in the pre-season. What a joke!
Blzrfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #23
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

I don't 'hate' any teams but I look forward to Favre and the Vikings crashing out of the playoffs in spectacular fashion next January.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:27 PM   #24
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

steelers- they won the superbowl

it changes every year.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #25
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I DESPISE the following teams:

Panthers
Falcons
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles
Redskins
Steelers
Packers
Bears
Patriots

and to a lesser extent, I hate the Saints as well, but I'll be pulling for them this season since my Bucs aren't making any playoff run, and I want a NFC South team to rep for the SB, and out of all the other NFCS teams, I can stand the Saints a lot more than I can the Falcons and Panthers.

I really HATE all teams except Tampa Bay, Houston, Miami, Seattle, and Cincy. Those are the only teams I don't hate.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #26
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seattle Seacocks and Dallas Cowgirls.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:36 PM   #27
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

2 of them we beat the last 2 weeks, the other we'll beat this Sunday.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #28
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Steelers

Patriots - used to like them, now I cannot stand them...funny how things change.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #29
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only team I strongly hate is the Cowb!tches. As for just disliking: Pats, Ravens, Giants, and Eagles.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:04 AM   #30

Patriots - **** those cheaters
Cowboys - I just hate them
Raiders - I don't think I hate them any more that much. I laugh at them more then anything.
Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams - They're division rivals.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: