Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I seriously feel sorry for the Redskins

They are really terrible yet spent Yankee-esque money this offseason in signing Haynesworth to a 100mil contract. They have a potentially top-tier with haynesworth in the middle and hall in the secondary. They also have the Clinton Portis, who was the leading rusher coming into the midway point last season until he got injured not to mention good wideouts and a stellar TE. Jim Zorn is actually a nice guy who could have been a good coach if it wasn't for the owner taking away his manhood on national television. They are getting straight housed by Atlanta.. it's not even a game. Every time the offense executes the defense knows exactly what their doing. Earlier in the game, the falcons rushed with three defenders and somehow got through their front 5 and sacked Campbell for a loss of 10. If I were the owner I could try to get haynesworth out of town ASAP.. yet how many teams want to take on a 100mil contract right now? The Redskins are in dangerous territory right now.. they have dug themselves into a massive hole and they aren't getting out anytime soon.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: I seriously feel sorry for the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
They are really terrible yet spent Yankee-esque money this offseason in signing Haynesworth to a 100mil contract. They have a potentially top-tier with haynesworth in the middle and hall in the secondary. They also have the Clinton Portis, who was the leading rusher coming into the midway point last season until he got injured not to mention good wideouts and a stellar TE. Jim Zorn is actually a nice guy who could have been a good coach if it wasn't for the owner taking away his manhood on national television. They are getting straight housed by Atlanta.. it's not even a game. Every time the offense executes the defense knows exactly what their doing. Earlier in the game, the falcons rushed with three defenders and somehow got through their front 5 and sacked Campbell for a loss of 10. If I were the owner I could try to get haynesworth out of town ASAP.. yet how many teams want to take on a 100mil contract right now? The Redskins are in dangerous territory right now.. they have dug themselves into a massive hole and they aren't getting out anytime soon.

I don't because Todd Collins should have been named the starter 3 weeks ago. They have a moron for a coach who is too dumb to see that Jason campbell is not a NFL QB.
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I don't.

I have a fantasy of seeing the Eagles go 0-16 so I wish they were in this situation.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have relatives who live in the DC/Maryland area and I like the area. The fans aren't total *********s either. It seems like everytime you get on the train in DC you see everyone on board reading. i think that's cool. Plus the redskins aren't that bad, they are the true America's team since they play in the capital.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yankees spend wisely...I'd say they spend money like the Mutts. Cant feel sorry for a franchise with no direction. You can buy players all you want. If there is no plan? No direction? No goal? You're not gonna win unless you play Madden 10 on 360. You can get away with it there, not real life.

Deadskins
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I seriously feel sorry for the Redskins

~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #8
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

No one feels sorry for the bucs????
Old 11-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

The only time you spend megadollars on a single player is if your team is on the brink of championship contention. Now they're strapped with little wiggle room for the next several years.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
No one feels sorry for the bucs????

gg, u watching this?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Portis knocked out of today's game in the 1st quarter with a head injury
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM   #12
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We're playing for a top 5 draft pick, but we have stiff competition from Detroit, Tampa, Carolina, Seattle, San Fran, Buffalo, Cleveland, Tennessee, Oakland, and KC. Hopefully, some of those teams get their sh!t together.

Quote:
Jim Zorn is actually a nice guy who could have been a good coach if it wasn't for the owner taking away his manhood on national television.

Zorn could be a good coach if he knew what the hell he was doing. They ****ed up by promoting him to HC that quickly.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:42 AM   #13
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

It all happens so fast

Seems just like yesterday we had a QB who was not throwing picks,a running back who was leading the NFL in rushing and we were the second best team in the NFC.Hell one of our players had a good line."NFC east,we the beast".Then the second half of the season started....

Pretty much everything has gone wrong now.We lost our PB tackle on an already weak line,possibly THE weakest,our PB tight end,and our QB..no...our whole team is playing like garbage.

You can bring in a prime madden who is magical and this team would not go anywhere.However bad the playcalling might be,we can't even run the simple plays.This group of guys just lacks "it".

I'm still a fan,always will be,but i think we are stuck as a lower end team for the next few seasons unless we draft jesus.

Not even going to get into ownership,words just can't describe.
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #14
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
We're playing for a top 5 draft pick, but we have stiff competition from Detroit, Tampa, Carolina, Seattle, San Fran, Buffalo, Cleveland, Tennessee, Oakland, and KC. Hopefully, some of those teams get their sh!t together.

Zorn could be a good coach if he knew what the hell he was doing. They ****ed up by promoting him to HC that quickly.

Part of me thinks that but the other part remembers him starting the skins last year 5-0 (or was it 5-1). Anyways the cat is an offensive coordinator, how are you going to take away offense calls away from a head coach that started out as a offensive coordinator?? If your going to take away his manhood at least try to do it to the benefit of the team. Just face it, the owner didn't want to scrap around the change to pay Zorn for the year so he hoped that zorn would just go away after he housed him on national radio but zorn refused leave cause he wanted to get paid. What did you think was going to happen?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who does Wash take with a top 5 pick.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: