Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 11-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default It isn't difficult, Nelly.

PG: Ellis / Curry / Law
SG: Azubuike / Morrow / Law
SF: Jackson / Maggette
PF: Randolph / Turiaf / Maggette / Moore
C: Biedrins / Turiaf / Moore

I realize we have lots of injuries right now... but even when healthy Nelly runs the most retarded ****ing rotations I've ever seen.

Last game, despite not having Biedrins or Turiaf... Randolph only played 6 ****ing minutes. There is obviously something personal involved when the guy who should be starting at PF can't even get PT when the other starting PF and C are hurt.

At this point, I can't even watch this team play. If Nelly would pull his head out of his ass, and just play the rotation I posted above (CONSISTANTLY), this team would be winning games... I even think we have the talent to push for a playoff spot.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It isn't difficult, Nelly.

well according to some reports nellie is on his way out (i doubt it though)

but i agree with you nellie has some of the worse rotations ever randolph deserved a little bit more minutes then just 6

although some of his teammates have criticized him for not knowing his play both on offense and defense with monta elllis yelling at him at one point in the season then yesterday against the knicks he missed a offensive assignment and got pulled after 1 min
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

At First I thought yall were talkin bout nelly the rapper
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:24 AM   #4
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
At First I thought yall were talkin bout nelly the rapper

1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: