Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #31
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 10: Patriots @ Colts

Brady got lucky.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:34 PM   #32
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wowwwww
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:34 PM   #33
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

at Belichek being so scared of Manning that he went for it on fourth down that close to the endzone.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:35 PM   #34
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WTF? That was the strangest call I have ever seen in all of my years of watching the NFL. What on earth was Belicheck thinking? Going for it on your own 30 with a lead and 2 minutes left? I'm totally shocked.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:36 PM   #35
RAIN MAKER
Banned

RAIN MAKER has an OK reputation so far

RAIN MAKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:36 PM   #36
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
at Belichek being so scared of Manning that he went for it on fourth down that close to the endzone.

that was pretty stupid, now they might not get the first down..
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:36 PM   #37
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

I have no doubt in my mind he was not going to give the ball back to Manning willingly. That's what caused him to go for it.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #38
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I have no doubt in my mind he was not going to give the ball back to Manning willingly. That's what caused him to go for it.

It would've been the right decision to punt there. Might as well let your defense work instead of taking a chance at giving Manning the ball in Patriot territory.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #39
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

in your face bellicheckdeeznutsinyomouth!!!
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #40
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Oh my Manning....oh my goodness. This guy is unreal. It's an honor watching him...every single game.

Brady still has a chance though. Let's finish this Colts. C'mon.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #41
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I knew this would be the end of the undefeated record. The Pats are just too much for this banged up Colts team, not to mention that we have no running game whatsoever. I'd really like to see Addai gone. He's become so pathetically predictable it's not even bearable anymore. Donald Brown still has ways to go.
I know at the time they did look dead but still
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #42
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Are you kidding me? I don't care who the QB is. That was one of the biggest coaching gaffes in NFL history.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #43
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Belichek is sweatin like a fat pig down there...

he is never gonna hear the end of this sh*t...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #44
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's one hell of a chokejob...
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #45
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
I know at the time they did look dead but still

Dude, you could never see THIS coming. I am so f*cking glad I was wrong. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

GO F*CKIN COLTS!!!!!! 9-0!

I can't believe it. I guess the unbelievable should always be expected with Manning running the show. Stupid me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: