Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #16
Interminator
Banned

Default Re: Harrison Barnes chooses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
and LOL @ forgetting about Tim Duncan or Shane Battier who are just as nerdy or even nerdier than this kid
They're not even close to as nerdy as Harrison Barnes is, secondly neither are even African American.

See the Carlton reference, thats exactly how this guy goes about his business.

Harrison Barnes sounds like a fictional rich black snob, hes taking golf classes to learn how to close business deals when he becomes a millionaire.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #17
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
And Interminator re-solidifies his position among the biggest dumbasses on the forum. This guy is ridiculously talented, and that alone will get him a lot of respect in any locker room.

No it wont.

You can tell just by looking at these guy and knowing about his upbringing that he can't culturally relate to anybody unlike himself. Hes Carlton Banks in every sense of the name, people like him over-value themselves based on their accomplishments rather than their actions. Im probably from a similar if not more upper class upbringing than him, but I can tell you that I am nowhere near as much of a snob as this guy shows himself to be.

When he gets to the NBA he will not be able to relate to players who are tougher than him, I'm talking about aggressive males. People like Barnes believe that because they are good at what they do they should be respected, rather than earn their respect. This is why Barnes struggled in a team setting at the Boo Williams, when he was forced to basically play with strangers. The NBA has never been a place for a Country Club Coon, and quote me on that ****. The closest example from his upbringing would be Grant Hill, the difference with Grant Hill is that Hill has always kept it real.

He'll be pissed when he finds out he can't wear a cardigan & sperrys on the basketball court at UNC.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #18
CarolinaBlue704
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
No it wont.

You can tell just by looking at these guy and knowing about his upbringing that he can't culturally relate to anybody unlike himself. Hes Carlton Banks in every sense of the name, people like him over-value themselves based on their accomplishments rather than their actions. Im probably from a similar if not more upper class upbringing than him, but I can tell you that I am nowhere near as much of a snob as this guy shows himself to be.

When he gets to the NBA he will not be able to relate to players who are tougher than him, I'm talking about aggressive males. People like Barnes believe that because they are good at what they do they should be respected, rather than earn their respect. This is why Barnes struggled in a team setting at the Boo Williams, when he was forced to basically play with strangers. The NBA has never been a place for a Country Club Coon, and quote me on that ****. The closest example from his upbringing would be Grant Hill, the difference with Grant Hill is that Hill has always kept it real.

He'll be pissed when he finds out he can't wear a cardigan & sperrys on the basketball court at UNC.

anyway,welcome to UNC Harrison Barnes.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #19
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

Quote:
No it wont.

Keep talking bad about this guy , and stop acting like you are personal friends with NBA players and hang out in their locker rooms. Barnes is 500x the baller you'll ever be and will be 500x richer than you can dream of being.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #20
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
What a ****in nerd, this guy acts like Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

This guy wont make it in a NBA locker room.

That is easily the most ignorant and stupidest thing I've ever read on thsi board. And that is saying a lot. The kid is extremely gifted. When he gets to the NBA, if he makes an impact on the court and can play, then he'll make it just fine in an NBA locker room.

Last edited by KG215 : 11-17-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:09 PM   #21
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Harrison Barnes to attend North Carolina

Sorry, but someone- I'm not going to name names, but it was Interminator- made this thread too stupid to continue.

Congrats to UNC on getting Barnes, now I hope Jereme Richmond kicks his ass on national TV next month.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread