Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-27-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
beeboywhoo
Portland | Chargers

Default Joe Budden Brandon Jennings call: Budden records Jennings insulting the Knicks,others

he was on a call with joe buddens (rapper) and i guess joe buddens recorded their conversation, kind of lengthy

part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8pt1cNfATQ

part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0G_1Pmf4D0 (4:30) when he says f@! the knicks
beeboywhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
D-Rose
Da Mavs

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

He's like the second coming of Stephon Marbury.

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his ass when they play in the future.

Last edited by insidehoops : 06-28-2009 at 12:24 PM.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his black ass when they play in the future.

yeah, probably not.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
twolvesfan
Banned

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

so arrogant and cocky, guess thats a common trend with Euros
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

Quote:

Ripped Rubio because he was jealous of the hype and didn't go to the Draft because he thought he might slip. What a moron. I hope Rubio seriously kicks his black ass when they play in the future.

You mad?

Seriously though, Rubio is just as much as punk as Jennings is showing to be. They are both clowning.....Jennings talks a bunch of **** so now he needs to step it up and prove people wrong in the NBA...
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
D-Rose
Da Mavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
You mad?

Seriously though, Rubio is just as much as punk as Jennings is showing to be. They are both clowning.....Jennings talks a bunch of **** so now he needs to step it up and prove people wrong in the NBA...
Sorry, Jennings isn't clowing. He thinks the league should pencil him into the ASG next year. The kid has an ego the size of the state of Wisconsin. He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".
Old 06-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #7
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

He from compton lol.
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
bagelred
Stare

Stephon Marbury Part II

Don't worry, I'm sure all this trash talking will endear himself to the media, like T.O., Keyshawn Johnson, etc. He'll end up at ESPN in the long term.

It's good for his long term career.

Boy Knicks dodged a bullet. Stay far away from that douche.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
LbloodOjunkieG
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I tried to listen to it, but it's hard for me to hear Brandon. I have to turn my speakers all the way up and it hurts my ears. Do we even know if that's Brandon for real? If it is it's a little disappointing. I'm not worried about it just yet.
LbloodOjunkieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #10
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

Quote:
Sorry, Jennings isn't clowing. He thinks the league should pencil him into the ASG next year. The kid has an ego the size of the state of Wisconsin. He's the type of guy that thinks "me, myself, and I". "me first, me second, me third".

Hey now, any 18 year old who try's to call the shots and pick which team he is going to only to **** with them and possibly decide to not play must have a big ego too.....he may not be as vocal as Jennings but still, his actions are those of a jackass.

Oh, when I said clowning I meant in a bad way...like basically doing whatever and realizing nobody is going to say anything about it....but they still gotta play ball at the end of the day
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvesfan
so arrogant and cocky, guess thats a common trend with Euros

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #12
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

I don't think I'll ever be a fan of this kid. He comes off as an arrogant moron. I still remember how he looked like a ****tard blatantly trying to break the assist record in that McDonalds HS All Star Game.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
nbastatus
Doodle

so cocky.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #14
D-Rose
Da Mavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
I don't think I'll ever be a fan of this kid. He comes off as an arrogant moron. I still remember how he looked like a ****tard blatantly trying to break the assist record in that McDonalds HS All Star Game.
Agree
Old 06-27-2009, 05:47 PM   #15
Superjock
Learning to shoot layups

First of all ridnour aint a bum,second this kid is arrogant and dumb.I cant wait to see him flop in the nba and then cry on national television.
Superjock is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: