Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 04-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
Unreal Skill
Love me or Hate me

Unreal Skill has an OK reputation so far
Default Nike Hyperdunk

Nike has released its lightest, and strongest shoe ever. This a sick shoe with new technology and a sleek design.

Quote:
Nike and Kobe Bryant today launched the Nike Hyperdunk, Nike’s (NYSE: NKE) lightest and strongest basketball shoe ever and one of the many superior, lightweight performance product innovations the company unveiled to support athletes from over 100 countries who will compete for gold in 32 sports in Beijing this summer.

“Our performance product for Beijing is some of the best work Nike has ever done,” said Nike President and CEO Mark Parker. “The Nike Hyperdunk is a prime example of our commitment to deliver extraordinary innovation and lightweight performance product to the world’s best athletes. Every gram counts in competition. Athletes need superior lightweight footwear and apparel that they can compete in with confidence and that’s exactly what we’ve created for them.”

Parker and Kobe introduced the Nike Hyperdunk to media from around the world who came to the company’s World Headquarters to witness Nike’s innovative assortment of Beijing-related performance product. The product ranges from footwear using lightweight technology fibers stronger than bullet proof vests and Lunarlite foam cushioning to Nike Swift performance apparel using recycled polyester.

At only 13.0 ounces, the Nike Hyperdunk is 18 percent lighter than the average Nike basketball shoe. Kobe runs an average of 2.5 miles a game—less weight on his feet means more energy on the court. Kobe is expected to play in the Nike Hyperdunk when the Lakers meet the Clippers in April. The Hyperdunk hits US retail in late July.

“The Nike Hyperdunk is extremely lightweight, strong and responsive to give a real advantage on court,” said Kobe.

More: http://www.nikebiz.com/media/pr/2008...Hyperdunk.html
Unreal Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:56 AM   #2
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation
Default Re: Nike Hyperdunk

Yes these are hott and here are kobe bryants version of the shoe........

amazing i wish i had these
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
determined2win
I hit open layups

determined2win has an OK reputation so far

smoking hot..
determined2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kobe's pe version are
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #5
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

copped, hopefully they're up early on air randy
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:46 AM   #6
23airjordan23
Nash 4 MVP

23airjordan23 has decent reputation

As soon as these shoes are on eastbay can someone please send me a link?
23airjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:20 PM   #7
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, I want those. How much do you think they'll be gowing for, more then 100?
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:59 PM   #8
meanmonster
I brick open layups

meanmonster has an OK reputation so far

Those will be going for around 150-180 ... guranteed. Under 100 , no freakin way.
meanmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:19 PM   #9
23airjordan23
Nash 4 MVP

23airjordan23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmonster
Those will be going for around 150-180 ... guranteed. Under 100 , no freakin way.
Well that sucks better geta saving
23airjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:37 AM   #10
lakers_fan4life

dude meanmonster there is no way on earth the nike hyper dunks are gonna cost anywhere from 150-180 there is just no way most jordans dont go for that much!!!!!! i see them going for 120 115 something like that but mos. def. not 150-180
Old 04-14-2008, 01:34 PM   #11
BostonsAccent
I hit open 5-footers

BostonsAccent has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_fan4life
dude meanmonster there is no way on earth the nike hyper dunks are gonna cost anywhere from 150-180 there is just no way most jordans dont go for that much!!!!!! i see them going for 120 115 something like that but mos. def. not 150-180

Most Jordans are more than that. I see them going for about 130.
BostonsAccent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #12
lakers_fan4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonsAccent
Most Jordans are more than that. I see them going for about 130.

well the teams jordans arent that much thats what i was referring to.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:06 PM   #13
meanmonster
I brick open layups

meanmonster has an OK reputation so far

Im sticking with around 150... after 2nd thought, probably between 130-150 as opposed to the aforementioned 150-180. However, if they do go for 130, 130 is closer to 150 than 100. Get me? lol. No way those go for under 100 was my main point. If they do I'll streak my underoos.
meanmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sick shoes.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:19 AM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Better then the new Kobe Zooms for sure.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: