Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #46
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

Your point?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #47
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

These refs, across the league, are awful. GB has 3 challenges???? edit: Now they get it right, but it took long enough. Triplett sucks.

Anyone see the call in the Tampa/Miami game today???

These refs have been garbage all season long. It's becoming a big problem, from the NFL to the NBA to the MLB.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #48
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Tony Romo - 5 out of 9, 34 yards. OUCH!
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #49
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Wow. How much help has Dallas gotten this drive?

There's been bad calls on both sides in this game.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #50
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why don't the officials just leave the flags on the field after every play? Then they won't have throw them.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #51
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Interception on the goal line by Woodson. Game over.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #52
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I am by no means a typical Cowboys Fan.

Most people know in the OTC know this.

But yea.... After watching Romo get sacked...

Cowboys will win in OT.

most people know in the otc know this....what does that mean?

What I meant about the "typical Cowboys fan" thing was how cocky and arrogant ya'll are. You think your team is better than everyone, when they're not. Most Cowboys fans trash fans of other teams when in reality, Dallas hasn't done **** the past 14 seasons. And most Cowboys fans are uneducated football fans b/c the majority of them are bandwagoners.

I can't wait to get out of Dallas and get away from all these bandwagon Cowboys fans, (i'm not saying you're a bandwagon fan).

Sorry your prediction didn't turn out like you hoped.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #53
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Isn't the NFL weird?

Tampa Bay puts up 38 points against GB last week and beats the Packers. Next week, GB is shutting out Dallas.

Who woulda thunk it?

We still suck though.

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 11-15-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #54
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hopefully no huge letdown happens, must win game if there is going to be any hope to get a wild card slot and make the post season.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #55
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
most people know in the otc know this....what does that mean?

What I meant about the "typical Cowboys fan" thing was how cocky and arrogant ya'll are. You think your team is better than everyone, when they're not. Most Cowboys fans trash fans of other teams when in reality, Dallas hasn't done **** the past 14 seasons. And most Cowboys fans are uneducated football fans b/c the majority of them are bandwagoners.

I can't wait to get out of Dallas and get away from all these bandwagon Cowboys fans, (i'm not saying you're a bandwagon fan).

Sorry your prediction didn't turn out like you hoped.

Only the strong survive in Dallas. I can see why you would want to get out.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #56
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Only the strong survive in Dallas. I can see why you would want to get out.

wtf are you talking about, dickchin?

I was saying how it's annoying as **** living in Dallas NOT being a Cowboys fan. B/c Cowboys fans are so stupid and annoying. Ya'll talk trash, but ya'll haven't done **** in nearly a decade and a half. More than 90 percent of Cowboys fans are pure bandwagoners. And it's annoying hearing everyone at work the day after a win say how awesome the Cowboys are and how they're winning the SB when they prolly won't even make the playoffs, and if they do, won't win a playoff game. It's every year with the same crap.

Please, go back to being upset at someone else for Dallas' pathetic game today. Don't take your anger out on me, ***.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #57
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

wtf are you talking about, dickchin?

I was saying how it's annoying as **** living in Dallas NOT being a Cowboys fan. B/c Cowboys fans are so stupid and annoying. Ya'll talk trash, but ya'll haven't done **** in nearly a decade and a half. More than 90 percent of Cowboys fans are pure bandwagoners. And it's annoying hearing everyone at work the day after a win say how awesome the Cowboys are and how they're winning the SB when they prolly won't even make the playoffs, and if they do, won't win a playoff game. It's every year with the same crap.

Please, go back to being upset at someone else for Dallas' pathetic game today. Don't take your anger out on me, ***.

lol I'm not angry. You're the angry one...angry that your team isn't as badass as the Cowboys.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #58
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
lol I'm not angry. You're the angry one...angry that your team isn't as badass as the Cowboys.

Oh yeah, I wish I was a fan of a team that hasn't won **** in 15 years.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #59
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dallas got stomped adn I don't even know who to blame...

Romo wasn't that great, but wasn't that bad either...

our o-line was awful...and Jason Garrett sucks

I want to say Roy Williams played bad but that was his best game of the season...

oh well, no harm done since everyone else lost...

still got the NFC East lead...it is ours to lose...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #60
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

I don't think it was as much as Dallas having an awful game so much as it was GB just playing a near-perfect game in a game they HAD to have to have any hope of the playoffs.

Dallas' OL was terrible today though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: