Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-16-2006, 01:45 AM   #346
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
Dallas is still winning this series, as bad as Dallas has played tonight, as bad as Dirk/Howard have played their role players still brought the team back within 10 points...Dallas will take the next game, and finish Miami in 6; I think.
Then how about this? Shaq has never played this bad and the series is still tied up.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:50 AM   #347
I hit open layups

newbie has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
In Garbage time, for a garbage player.

Daniels is not garbage. i blame Avery Johnson for not utilizing Daniels. Marquis Daniels is talent. he needs to be traded to another team so he can flourish.

Last edited by newbie : 06-16-2006 at 01:53 AM.
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:52 AM   #348
Three
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Three has an OK reputation so far

I think Shaq will finally have a great game on Sunday and another one in Game 6 to win his 4th ring
Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:01 AM   #349
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
I think Shaq will finally have a great game on Sunday and another one in Game 6 to win his 4th ring

Im starting to think the only way shaq can have a good game against dallas is

1.stays out of foul trouble
2.Pass with effiency
3. Rebound

Scoring 30 points against dallas has almost completely left my mind. 20 pts 10rebs 5ass 2blks would make me happy and of course no tos
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:26 AM   #350
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

james posey is the man
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:37 AM   #351
rashid242
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rashid242 has an OK reputation so far
Default That's exactly right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Im starting to think the only way shaq can have a good game against dallas is

1.stays out of foul trouble
2.Pass with effiency
3. Rebound

Scoring 30 points against dallas has almost completely left my mind. 20 pts 10rebs 5ass 2blks would make me happy and of course no tos

That's the Shaq I would accept for the rest of his career. He might have a monster game like old every now & then.

However that would be fine. I think last year proved the Heat could be a contender with Shaq just putting up 20 & 10.
rashid242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:49 AM   #352
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

I'm sure everything that needs to be said about the game has already been said, but let me ask:

Did anyone notice the ridiculous flopping/histrionics when Harris went to double-team Shaq in the 4th and Shaq was sorta holding him off with his off arm? Shaq just hadhis hand on Harris' chest, and Harris was acting as if he was getting repeatedly shot by a gatling gun. When they showed the slow-mo replay, it looked even more hysterical. He was so clearly trying to sell the offensive foul that he deserves an academy award. I was honestly laughing pretty hard at the theatrics. He jerked his head back in an exaggerated manner literally like four times, despite no contact being made which would justify such a reaction. Hysterical.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:29 AM   #353
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I saw that too, Harris was doing some wild exaggerations out there, but there was some Shakespearian-level thespianism going on all over the place. Wade thinks he's apparently above charging fouls.......the guy just plows in and is mindboggled when he gets the foul call. Dirk is just all limbs flailing about whatever he's doing out there. Hell i even saw Howard just crash dive to the ground after a relatively light hit....and I thought Josh was above that kinda stuff as a tough guy. Howard played awful out there, and obviously Dirk did too, but I'm not surprised by Dirk theatrics. Howard's surprised me.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:40 AM   #354
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
Yeah I saw that too, Harris was doing some wild exaggerations out there, but there was some Shakespearian-level thespianism going on all over the place.

Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:03 AM   #355
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
I'm sure everything that needs to be said about the game has already been said, but let me ask:

Did anyone notice the ridiculous flopping/histrionics when Harris went to double-team Shaq in the 4th and Shaq was sorta holding him off with his off arm? Shaq just hadhis hand on Harris' chest, and Harris was acting as if he was getting repeatedly shot by a gatling gun. When they showed the slow-mo replay, it looked even more hysterical. He was so clearly trying to sell the offensive foul that he deserves an academy award. I was honestly laughing pretty hard at the theatrics. He jerked his head back in an exaggerated manner literally like four times, despite no contact being made which would justify such a reaction. Hysterical.

i saw that too loki. it was hilarious. he kept flinching when shaq's arm wasnt even touching him.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:24 AM   #356
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

Scottie Pippen: "I swear down the stretch it was like I was watching MJ. D-Wade was incredible tonight and his performance reminds me of what MJ did. Winning games in key performances
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:36 AM   #357
HoustonRockets87
High School Starter

HoustonRockets87 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRockets87
i dont like the mavs but that didnt warrant an enjection. a flagrant 1 was a good call.
i just changed my mind. i saw another angle on espn. he shouldve been tossed. from what the guys on espn were saying i wouldnt be suprised if stackhouse is suspended.
HoustonRockets87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:20 AM   #358
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy
Scottie Pippen: "I swear down the stretch it was like I was watching MJ. D-Wade was incredible tonight and his performance reminds me of what MJ did. Winning games in key performances

When did he say this?
AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:02 AM   #359
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Series tied now. Everything that was said 2gms ago? *crickets*
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:11 AM   #360
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Riley running the offense thur Wade was been a great adjustment these last two games, as has his double teaming of Dirk. If the Heat win game five the heat may take it, if only Dirk had hit that free throw.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: