Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-16-2006, 08:26 AM   #361
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza
My prediction - this will be the best game of the series, thusfar. Both teams desperately want this win. The teams are now familiar enough with each other. All the stars have had good games and shaken whatever rust and adjustments off.

Its going to be a good - high scoring - tight game tonight. 103-99 feels about right.

OWNED. As much as I enjoy being right, I equally detest being wrong. Brutal game last night. Dallas was not ready. first time I've seen Avery badly out-done.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:54 AM   #362
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re:

if Miami takes the Game 5 win, what chance will they have to clinch the title?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:42 AM   #363
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
if Miami takes the Game 5 win, what chance will they have to clinch the title?
Id say 60%
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:18 PM   #364
mark
Great young streetballer

mark has an OK reputation so far

if they keep Harris on Wade and think that can actually work, then goodbye Mavs. Howard is so much taller and longer, I dont see why they dont try him on Wade. In any event, finally Shaq is getting proper looks underneath, and not just throwing the ball at him and standing around watching ala Gary Payton style.
Mourning, they should actually make another award just for him, most amazing comeback in the history of the league, cannot think of anyone ever that went through something like that and had such a tremendous impact on the game, and TMac whines about his personal life affecting his game, man what if your life was on the line like Mourning, and still he gives it his all each and every single night. you can make an argument for Elliot, but Mourning so much more of an impact after major life threatening and critical surgery.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:52 PM   #365
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Miami fans deserve to gloat after all the crap Mavs fans did following the first two games.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:05 PM   #366
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
Miami fans deserve to gloat after all the crap Mavs fans did following the first two games.
Exactly
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:29 PM   #367
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

its ok mavs are still gonna win
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:31 PM   #368
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Mavs should play trying playing shaq 1 on 1 . Worked pretty in the other series for other teams.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #369
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

wow i cant beleive stackhouse got suspended in the NBA finals. Just a hard foul. Doesnt deserve a finals.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #370
mark
Great young streetballer

mark has an OK reputation so far
Default yes....

that hit could have cost the Heat the finals, because Shaq came right back up for retaliation, if DWade hadnt taken care of business right there, then it would have become ugly, he should get MVP finals just for that action alone... Crackhouse is a loser for doing that, and I guarantee you that nobody could have stopped Shaquille, and he would have tried to crush Crackhouse, man he is a troublemaker, probably got suspended based upon his reputation alone, waiting for people in a tunnel to fight.... good riddens...
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #371
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
wow i cant beleive stackhouse got suspended in the NBA finals
Shouldnt be it was harder then poseys foul, takes alot to knock shaq down

Quote:
that hit could have cost the Heat the finals, because Shaq came right back up for retaliation, if DWade hadnt taken care of business right there, then it would have become ugly, he should get MVP finals just for that action alone... Crackhouse is a loser for doing that, and I guarantee you that nobody could have stopped Shaquille, and he would have tried to crush Crackhouse, man he is a troublemaker, probably got suspended based upon his reputation alone, waiting for people in a tunnel to fight.... good riddens...

Atleast we get to see Daniels play which isnt exactly that far of a step down from stackhouse
Old 06-17-2006, 01:18 AM   #372
Hawker
Banned

Shaq walked away man. He didnt come back for retaliation. He just walked away.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:27 AM   #373
bdanoit
I Hit Open Layups

bdanoit has an OK reputation so far
Default Go miami

I am believing in Miami again, I still think theres a small chance that they can win! I think Miami deserves to win - though most could argue that mavs deserve to win a little more. hehe

--------------------------------
http://blog.bdanoit.com/
bdanoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:56 AM   #374
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Why was Stackhouse suspended, if Stackhouse was running for an easy layup and Shaquille running full speed, knocks Stackhouse down...would they suspend Shaquille? Hell no.

They'd make his weight as an excuse for the hard foul, well it goes both ways...if Stackhouse was going to go soft at Shaquille, Shaquille would probably still get the basket; so he went full force and fouled him...no hit to the face, no shoving...NOTHING, what crap, I'm shocked at that suspension. Comparing that to Raja Bell, and seeing both of them get the same treatment is a disgrace to the NBA. I honestly didn't even think that deserved a damn flagrant foul, what's the different between that and the million of hard fouls Shaquille commits, and doesn't get no flagrant foul.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:41 AM   #375
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Why was Stackhouse suspended, if Stackhouse was running for an easy layup and Shaquille running full speed, knocks Stackhouse down...would they suspend Shaquille? Hell no.

The excuses are getting a little extreme now. If shaq were to knock stack down he would go into the stands. The league had no choice but to suspend stack because they have suspended people for smaller things in the playoffs.

Quote:
They'd make his weight as an excuse for the hard foul, well it goes both ways...if Stackhouse was going to go soft at Shaquille, Shaquille would probably still get the basket; so he went full force and fouled him...no hit to the face, no shoving...NOTHING, what crap, I'm shocked at that suspension.

watching basketball lately(especially in the playoffs)you have to know they are going to suspend him for atleast one game.Because any little thing is considered a flagrant, as said many times this isnt "old school" basketball any more.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: