Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-15-2006, 09:54 PM   #46
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Why was that a foul on Haslem? That's what Bowen does every minute he's on the court...except with a lot more slapping.

What's with the Mavs? They're missing all kinds of wide open shots. Choking?
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:58 PM   #47
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputation

Mavs definitely look tight.

Miami played better without Shaq.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:00 PM   #48
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

this is horriblr basketball.

To many stops I hate this pace.

Scoring might be up but it cause of all the week ass fouls.

How the F*ck did Dirk break the record for most free throws made.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:01 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
Mavs definitely look tight.

Miami played better without Shaq.

You said Miami wouldnt win another one right??
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:02 PM   #50
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

these german commentators are intense
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #51
laalaa
Original Lakers FAM

laalaa has an OK reputation so far

Should have been an offensive foul.
laalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #52
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Mavs look really pathetic right now.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #53
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I canīt believe the Mavs let the Heat back into this series.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #54
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

MAvs cant make open shots
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #55
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputationtontoz has a terrific reputation

Quote:
You said Miami wouldnt win another one right??

Yeah but i know enough not to put my money where my mouth is.

There are no sure things in sports. If Dallas keeps missing open shots they can certainly lose. They aren't a lock to win just because I said they would.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:10 PM   #56
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Terry over Shaq!!!! Not directly but Shaq *****ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
Yeah but i know enough not to put my money where my mouth is.

There are no sure things in sports. If Dallas keeps missing open shots they can certainly lose. They aren't a lock to win just because I said they would.

Of course there are no sure things....but you still was confident in thinkin Miami wouldnt win 1 more game.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:11 PM   #57
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

mavs are noobssss
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:11 PM   #58
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

who said wade can't shoot 3s
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:12 PM   #59
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Dirk continues to be a no show.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:12 PM   #60
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wade playing like heīs hurt and sick again.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: