Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 12:55 PM   #31
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
a few gory spots....

the scene where the dood is strapped down on the crucifix.... and it twists all his parts around.. his head.. his hands.. feet... arms..

the scene.... where the officer from saw 2.. we find out what he does after saw 2 ends.. he ends up hitting his foot with bricks or something, then breaks it off...

the scene where the guy is hooked all over his body.. and rips all the hooks off...

the rib scene.. where the girl has knifes and crap jabbed into her body.. and the key is in Acid.. and she reaches in to get it.. and her hand burns like 500 times..

the frozen scene.. haunting.. a girls naked freezing in a freezer... and water from 2 jet streams every minute shoots at her.. and she freezes to death.. within prolly 10 minutes of u seeing her scream and cry..

theres so much more..

Streching machine?

It has an ending which leaves you thinking what will happen next. What will happen to the daughter?
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 04:55 PM   #32
brwnman

I watched it opening night... but it left too many questions unanswered...

*WARNING: DON'T READ FROM HERE IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE MOVIE YET*

the main question:

Who is gonna play the villain in the next movie?

Seriously I think Amanda is still alive coz she cut herself before and had blood on her hands, so they are gonna show that the bullet missed and she layed down just like Jigsaw in Saw 1... and just like shades of Jigsaw, she had blood all over her face and everything... overall I don't get the ending of Saw 3, because Saw 1 and 2 had conclusive ends, where if they wanted, they could've ended the sequels... but in this one, it seems like they have to make Saw 4 to make sense it of all... this was the worst of the three in my opinion, not a good ending...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #33
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

Can you guys ruin this part for me: Who was the character from Saw1 that came back?
ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:14 PM   #34
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default brwnman

brwnman.. i think they are playing it out...

the guy who was put to all the tests.. was playing a big game.... and he lost.. because he didnt play by the rules and killed jigsaw... and he played the tape.. and jigsaw talks on the tape about how he lost the game.. and realizes that the cost of losing the game.. was never finding out where his daughter is...

i believe they will bring back doctor gordon from the first movie in the 4 installment...

they never explained what happened to him..
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #35
Hawker
Banned

i never saw the first 2 cept bits and pieces but my friend explained it to me.

SPOILER

I thought it was tite how the cop came back and beat that girls ass. I was screaming at the screen to ****ing kill her and he just sat there like a *****. i dont even care if he was hurting from his foot but by far the worst scene is the skull surgery or the crucifix. That girl in the freezer was ugly. At least have a chick with huge ****.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:35 PM   #36
brwnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
brwnman.. i think they are playing it out...

the guy who was put to all the tests.. was playing a big game.... and he lost.. because he didnt play by the rules and killed jigsaw... and he played the tape.. and jigsaw talks on the tape about how he lost the game.. and realizes that the cost of losing the game.. was never finding out where his daughter is...

I know what happened in the movie, but I don't get the reason why... all the tests were designed for Amanda to see if she can be the next jigsaw... every other test was just a mini test for that indivisual... the problem with Amanda was that she didn't follow the rules like the way she killed pretty much everybody that was there and that jealousy played a part in killing the doctor... I still say she comes back in Saw 4 with the bullet missing her and the blood being a hoax... but thats a good analysis of dr. gordon...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:49 PM   #37
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

gore isn't scary. i don't watch horror movies to be sickened, i watch them to dream about dudes in white masks stabbing me with butcher knives.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:49 PM   #38
Dlaw
Can barely lace up my sneakers

That movie was so messed up. I saw it opening night too. I think the worst scene was the hooks part or the part where the girl has her ribs ripped off...either was quite graphic. I never saw 1 or 2 but my friend filled me in as the movie went along. Hes really into those movies and he walked out sayin...wow that was some ****ed up stuff. I agreed. haha.
Dlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #39
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default yaa

dr gordon was always a role that was played very well.. but ended.. in such a way like.. they never explained it
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:35 PM   #40
Hawker
Banned

who was gordon
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #41
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

i'll probably go rent this when it comes out and watch it with my family.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:03 PM   #42
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Although I never saw the movie, you should assume Gordon is dead, because you have to remember the Basement was below the house, so after he got out of that bathroom, he would have just been stuck in the house where Jigsaw could find him, no?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:49 PM   #43
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

Thumbs up on the gore - but they screwed up the twist at the end. Saw 3 didn't have that big twist that the other two had. But it was brutal and I like that. Personally I liked Hostel better, and they showed a preview for Hostel 2 that I'm excited about.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:19 PM   #44
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

The knee was the defining moment in Hostel for me. But then again, I have a bad knee. Saw Two was just dumb, so this one doesn't interest me at all. It bothers me when it seems like the movie was created after the fact as a way to tie together a bunch of death scenes that some writer thought were cool. It's like the equivalent of an SNL movie. A bunch of individual comedy skits based on a character, that have been woven together with some superficial storyline that's only purpose is to do just that.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:30 PM   #45
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

Just got back from seeing it, wasn't very impressed. I wasn't expecting a deep plot, but was hoping it would be replaced by endless gore, there was a good amount, but I've been numbed to a point by the media where even this didn't cut it for me.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: