Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 11-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #151
Shaq Lover
I airball my layups

Shaq Lover has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Brandon Jennings, Bucks play vs Mavericks Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
25/7/8 statline is still sick for a rookie.

Dammit Bucks might just a franchise player

Yeah, I agree. Way more dazzling than Derrick Rose, last year's ROY
Shaq Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #152
ScottStuart
Kids at the park dunk on me

ScottStuart has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Jesus I HATE when players dog pile a dude.

thats the easiest way to get a silly injury

Killer shot by Dirk.

True story, I almost broke my leg on the bottom of a pile
ScottStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #153
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #154
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottStuart
True story, I almost broke my leg on the bottom of a pile

Lucky you didn't. That is actually what I saw happen to a dude on my high school football team. It was dumbest way to lose a starting RB I have ever seen. Completely avoidable too.

MAYBE if its the title game and you just won it I can see it being kind of ok. But early in the year like this? No way.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #155
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day

#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation
Default Re: How much will Jennings score tomorow against Mavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
63 in 3 quarters.

Nice prediction man because Jennings only put up 25 in the entire game but atleast you where close......LOL
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #156
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
What has that got to do with him and some posters here bagging him about his shot? Unless you're saying he gets a lot of room on his shots due to being quick...

So you're not gonna answer the questions? Ok. The scouting report on Brandon Jennings is his shot isnt consistent enough for you to worry about. You focus on taking away him attacking the basket. And let him beat you with his jumper until he hurts you where you have no choice but to get up on him. Jennings is a scorer, he's not known as a shooter. And saying that doesnt mean he is incapable of having good games shooting nor he cant improve and become a consistent shooter. But right now? you are defending jennings and worrying about his jumper? You're gonna get taken to the hole all night long. And he is a good enough playmaker where he can get other people buckets by penetrating. Real simple bruh.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #157
easythereliberace
I airball my layups

easythereliberace has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How much will Jennings score tomorow against Mavs?

Props to Brandon Jennings for the 55. This guy might be the best rookie since MJ.
easythereliberace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:14 PM   #158
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So you're not gonna answer the questions? Ok. The scouting report on Brandon Jennings is his shot isnt consistent enough for you to worry about. You focus on taking away him attacking the basket. And let him beat you with his jumper until he hurts you where you have no choice but to get up on him. Jennings is a scorer, he's not known as a shooter. And saying that doesnt mean he is incapable of having good games shooting nor he cant improve and become a consistent shooter. But right now? you are defending jennings and worrying about his jumper? You're gonna get taken to the hole all night long. And he is a good enough playmaker where he can get other people buckets by penetrating. Real simple bruh.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #159
Rafael Delagetó
Local High School Star

Rafael Delagetó has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Jesus I HATE when players dog pile a dude.

thats the easiest way to get a silly injury

Maybe you're aware of this story from a few years back, but if not, it's definitely worth a read. So so tragic. I haven't looked at dogpiles the same way since.
Rafael Delagetó is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #160
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Delagetó
Maybe you're aware of this story from a few years back, but if not, it's definitely worth a read. So so tragic. I haven't looked at dogpiles the same way since.

man, I had not heard that one before. That is flat out awful.

Its even worse the pricks that tackled him have never apologized.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #161
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

That scouting report has gone to sh!t. Every time he's been left open he's destroyed teams.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #162
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #163
moby
Can barely lace up my sneakers

moby has an OK reputation so far

Dirk. Dude sure is clutch for being a soft Euro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Delagetó
Thank you for reminding me of that story. Sad stuff. At least Kay was able to go on and get an education. Dog piles are extremely dangerous, but there's really no way to stop them.
moby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:01 AM   #164
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Love some of the Bucks fans comments on another site, who play GM and keep it real. They are seriously complaining about a 25, 8 and 8 game from a rookie, because he only shot 37% and took soem poor shots. Maybe they should have Jordan Hill for a week for some humbling.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #165
dallaslonghorn
Local High School Star

dallaslonghorn has decent reputation

Not that familiar with the +/- stat, but these numbers speak for themselves: Beabouis at +13 and Barea at -15. Beabouis seems like a Barbosa clone to me; with Howard out, he should be getting 30-35 minutes a game.
dallaslonghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: