Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 11-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #166
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Jennings, Bucks play vs Mavericks Monday

by the way, in the post game write up on db.com, Mike Fisher (and I assume somebody onthe Mavs told him) is claiming the reason Jennings last shot was so off was b/c Beaubois partially blocked it and the Bucks scorekeeper failed to credit him.

Last edited by kentatm : 11-17-2009 at 12:29 AM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #167
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

post game interview

Jennings : "I wanted the ball at the last second," Jennings said. "I didn't know Ersan's man had doubled me. When I looked back at the tape I saw he was wide open for the jump shot. It's something I'm going to learn from. It's a long season."
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:01 AM   #168
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
post game interview

Jennings : "I wanted the ball at the last second," Jennings said. "I didn't know Ersan's man had doubled me. When I looked back at the tape I saw he was wide open for the jump shot. It's something I'm going to learn from. It's a long season."

Yup yup. Dude is a rookie at the end of the day, but honestly, he is a real joy to watch play. He is changing the culture in Milwaukee, and now I actually tune in to Bucks games. Good stuff.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:14 AM   #169
lilmagicjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So you're not gonna answer the questions? Ok. The scouting report on Brandon Jennings is his shot isnt consistent enough for you to worry about. You focus on taking away him attacking the basket. And let him beat you with his jumper until he hurts you where you have no choice but to get up on him. Jennings is a scorer, he's not known as a shooter. And saying that doesnt mean he is incapable of having good games shooting nor he cant improve and become a consistent shooter. But right now? you are defending jennings and worrying about his jumper? You're gonna get taken to the hole all night long. And he is a good enough playmaker where he can get other people buckets by penetrating. Real simple bruh.
scouting report is judging from his highschool game and brief euro appearances. It fails to take into account him taking 4000 shots every day of the off season, and 1000 extra shots a day during the season.

I don't think he's a streaky shooter anymore.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:03 AM   #170
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson
scouting report is judging from his highschool game and brief euro appearances. It fails to take into account him taking 4000 shots every day of the off season, and 1000 extra shots a day during the season.

He made a shot every 21.6 seconds 24 hours a day?
I can't believe it.
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #171
Batman
High School Starter

Batman has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullit
He made a shot every 21.6 seconds 24 hours a day?
I can't believe it.

He shoots alot of them. He has so much swag, it is on the level of JR Smith and Kenyon Martin. The thing i like about this kid that he is so aggressive unlike Derrick Rose. He wants to take and make the clutch shot I respect that, but he might be a little too selfish at times even though he racks up assists. Jennings is shooting the ball almost 20 times a game. . OJ Mayo who is know for being a chucker only averaged 15 shots his rookie year.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #172
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman
He shoots alot of them. He has so much swag, it is on the level of JR Smith and Kenyon Martin. The thing i like about this kid that he is so aggressive unlike Derrick Rose. He wants to take and make the clutch shot I respect that, but he might be a little too selfish at times even though he racks up assists. Jennings is shooting the ball almost 20 times a game. . OJ Mayo who is know for being a chucker only averaged 15 shots his rookie year.
Do you remember the playoffs? Rose always had the ball in his hand in the closing minutes and was very aggressive scoring-wise. That said, I would like to see the bucks get the 7-8 seed and see what this kids really got against elite teams.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #173
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson

Umm no. Try again.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #174
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: How much will Jennings score tomorow against Mavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
He's the most popular player on ISH this week.

You mean hes the most overhyped player on ISH this week.

Thats it now I'm gunna use the Bucks in 2k10
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #175
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman

You have to respect the fact that he does go for the clutch shot, but at the same time, I think after settling in a bit, he'll learn when to make the needed pass. In last night's game, it appeared as though a teammate was wide open for the three as well...I think the kid will recognize this when he matures....

hes a great player though....the Bucks NEEDED someone like this.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: