Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #16
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bobcats trade Raja and Vlad for Stephen Jackson and Acie Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Brown is looking for juice , and he got it with Jax.

Now I have to wonder if the right thinking is to call out Iverson , and get him back in the plan Brown had all along

I hope Iverson comes back to Brown , and helps your Bobcats run.

(If they don't we might see NY or the same Warriors pick up iverson)

I have been hoping for that since May. Brown+Iverson would be great. Wallace would benefit as well on the break.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
I have been hoping for that since May. Brown+Iverson would be great. Wallace would benefit as well on the break.

Hey if turning into the new bad boys of the nba brings wins and gets people in the stands I'm all for it.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #18
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

I'd love to see Iverson come here.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #19
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Raja Bell having surgery on wrist. Likely out for balance of season. Needless to say, GSW probably not happy! :
(from link on ISH Rumors page).
Old 11-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #20
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Raja Bell having surgery on wrist. Likely out for balance of season. Needless to say, GSW probably not happy! :
(from link on ISH Rumors page).

I guess it's safe to say this is the last trade we'll do with GS for a while.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:14 AM   #21
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

Jackson didn't have a problem when they had that 8th seed legend.
As long as we're winning...hopefully...there shouldn't be any issue with Jackson.

See even Ron Artest decided to join the Lakers even though he knows he will be a lone star staying in Houston, and we all know Yao and McGrady are lost.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #22
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

i don't know why, but i honestly feel a lot more confident now that we have s-jax
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #23
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
i don't know why, but i honestly feel a lot more confident now that we have s-jax

He had a good game tonight but we still lose.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
He had a good game tonight but we still lose.
up by 3 with 48 seconds to go...

Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
up by 3 with 48 seconds to go...

If we lose in Milwaukee I'm losing all hope.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #26
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
If we lose in Milwaukee I'm losing all hope.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:26 AM   #27
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far

I was really pumped then couldn't find the game online

S-Jax from sound of things has been good and Law is usefull as a back-up and expiring but I still think as much as I like him as a local guy, good personality, high effort player, Felton is not a starter we want long term. Sure he can be a starter on a team but then would be a weak link on the team rather than a strong link as the 3rd guard in a rotation (on reasonable mid level type contract). I'd rather see him leave for nothing (or hopefully go as an expiring in a deal) than sign for a large wage. It seems likely to me at the moment that if we keep him, after the mad rush for top free agents next year lots of teams will have money to spend having missed out on the true stars, and someone will offer him 8 mil or so. Would he go to a regular play-off side and be the 3rd guard rather than stay here for equal money? I'm not sure really.

Would a deal with Chicago for Hinrich go down well? Says he's on 9.5 / 9 / 8 million which isn't a good contract especially for a back-up to Rose, but not awfull and maybe we could give them Felton and Diop's bad deal if they'd take that or I'd even consider Felton (as just an expiring if they don't love him plus one of DJ or Law in the deal as a long term back-up for them). We'd have Hinrich signed for 3 years as starter with the other young guy not traded, as a long term back-up and sure Murry would be fine as a 3rd point. Doesn't ditch a bad contract but gets us a good starter signed for 3 years at a decreasing half decent wage. Just do people think he's better than Felton? I do from what I've seen.

Last edited by MikeUK : 11-19-2009 at 05:38 AM.
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: