Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-28-2006, 04:29 PM   #31
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I dont understand how TVU is legal.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #32
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far

Is there any way I can Watch Comcast Sports Chicago on it or on any other things

Last edited by bullsfan : 10-28-2006 at 05:53 PM.
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 07:13 PM   #33
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Its not necessarily legal. Its about the same exact thing as say limewire or bearshare. TVU is just a place that people like you or me can upload and broadcast a station, its just a player. P2P.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:21 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Falk the legality of it.

There is an interest and a market for this service and if the decision makers in TVland are too dumb or slow to give the people what they want then that is how it is gonna be.

Don't come back at me with any copyright BS either, I know the above comments lack any legal logic, but I will say this, the viewers see the same commercials as everyone else and many of the channels are basic cable.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:28 AM   #35
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

can someone tell me why it it says i have no signal? and how do i fix it?
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:35 PM   #36
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

*bump* ^
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: