Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-18-2009, 04:26 AM   #1
RAIN MAKER
Banned

RAIN MAKER has an OK reputation so far
Default What if I were to offer u Baron Davis...that something you might be interested in?

Hurry because this offer won't last long. All trade-in's accepted! Don't miss this opportunity!
RAIN MAKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if I were to offer u Baron Davis...that something you might be interested in

wtf..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What if I were to offer u Baron Davis...that something you might be interested in?

Entourage quote? . But no overpaid and is looking worse and worse. Did anybody else realize that Baron Davis has never shot over 40% from the field?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:52 AM   #4
RAIN MAKER
Banned

RAIN MAKER has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What if I were to offer u Baron Davis...that something you might be interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Entourage quote? . But no overpaid and is looking worse and worse. Did anybody else realize that Baron Davis has never shot over 40% from the field?

why that's just slanderous and uncalled for! he's shot 41% on multiple occasions.

now seriously, who wants him?
RAIN MAKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

umm... yes he has. He has done so in 6 of his 11 years (which is still pretty awful)

He has a pathetic shot selection though. He can get hot, but if you let him run wild, you will lose more often than not b/c the guys takes shots like he is a damn NBA 2K player.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:56 AM   #6
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIN MAKER
why that's just slanderous and uncalled for! he's shot 41% on multiple occasions.

now seriously, who wants him?

My bad meant to put over 43% and 40% for his career. Non the less my point still stands.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:57 AM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
umm... yes he has. He has done so in 6 of his 11 years (which is still pretty awful)

Yeah I goofed. Actually never realized he was that bad for his career and has never even topped or reached the 45% mark considering he's never even been that big of a high scorer like an Iverson.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #8
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anthony johnson for diddy straight up
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I honestly can't think of a player/contract combo I'd want less in the entire league.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #10
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

What's with the Magic not liking Johnson for some reason? I'd have played him over Skip last year to be honest. If you guys really don't want him, you can have Ricky Davis or Brian Skinner, Mardy Collins, Kareem Rush. Take your pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I honestly can't think of a player/contract combo I'd want less in the entire league.

Baron is at least playing solid defense and making good passes. I wouldn't touch Brand nor Shard.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #11
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

+1

Guy lost a step or something. I think it is Dumbleavy not letting him run n gun. That is when he is at his best.

They gave him a fat contract, and dude goes and gets fat just to slim down for some weight loss pill contract or something like that.

I would be hesitant to give him AJ though, even though he hasnt played a single minute, he is still outplaying B diddy, sad

He should quit trying to be a nerd (have you seen how he is dressing now a days? guess that fat contract is paying off), and just focus on ballin.

He is not a winner, can't carry a team, even though he is from LA, I don't like how he has regressed past couple of years, i guess that is what happens when you come to clipperland, or it might just be the coach/gm/sterlin's buttbuddy
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
What's with the Magic not liking Johnson for some reason? I'd have played him over Skip last year to be honest. If you guys really don't want him, you can have Ricky Davis or Brian Skinner, Mardy Collins, Kareem Rush. Take your pick.

Baron is at least playing solid defense and making good passes. I wouldn't touch Brand nor Shard.

Q, you would rather have B Diddy rather than Brand? I might be downplaying EB's injury history, but he is playing in an uptempo offense Eddie Jordan runs, and he can't shoot outside of 15 feet, which is essential in his princeton offense. So he is not able to go down low and take him time. I would rather have EB IMO.

B Diddy playing D? I only watched a couple of Clipper games, but I don't see it, maybe I have some biases based on his previous play.

Shard I agree with, WOW just WOW with that contract. Otis should be fired for that one. Pay a 3 man 120 mil to play the 4? I get he is not supposed to rebound since Dwight gobbles a lot of them up, but WTF?

I'm an LA kid, I never used to bash the clippers as they had some talented dudes, but Dunleavy is starting to make me hate the clippers for some reason, maybe it's just his face, idk?
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
Lyin
Banned

Lyin has an OK reputation so far

I miss Entourage.
Lyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #14
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by praneel
Q, you would rather have B Diddy rather than Brand? I might be downplaying EB's injury history, but he is playing in an uptempo offense Eddie Jordan runs, and he can't shoot outside of 15 feet, which is essential in his princeton offense. So he is not able to go down low and take him time. I would rather have EB IMO.

B Diddy playing D? I only watched a couple of Clipper games, but I don't see it, maybe I have some biases based on his previous play.

Shard I agree with, WOW just WOW with that contract. Otis should be fired for that one. Pay a 3 man 120 mil to play the 4? I get he is not supposed to rebound since Dwight gobbles a lot of them up, but WTF?

I'm an LA kid, I never used to bash the clippers as they had some talented dudes, but Dunleavy is starting to make me hate the clippers for some reason, maybe it's just his face, idk?

Yeah I'd take Baron over Elton for the fact that Baron is due less money and that is basically it. Brand isn't playing well and he does have the midrange jumper, used to hit it well here in L.A. with Kaman taking the low post. Baron might not be playing spectacular defense, I'll give you that, but I'm basically comparing him to last season, his only as a Clipper and not his career.

Shard is real solid, but I can't think of any way to justify that contract. It's about 33% of the damn salary cap. Only guys I'd give that much to, if I were an owner, would be Yao and LeBron due to revenue (and LeBron is a damn beast).

No Clipper fan likes Dunleavy, we all are sick of him. It'd be one thing to give him a shot if this was his first or 2nd season but minus the year where Elton got hurt, we've had playoff potential talent on the roster and only made it ONCE due to Cassell. Only remaining factor in that is Mike Dunleavy (oh and Chris Kaman)
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #15
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

why would anyone like anthony johnson

the man has no NECK!!!!
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: