Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 12-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #31
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which player you base your game on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG000
Andre Miller
Ooh, good choice.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #32
Sotheara
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sotheara has an OK reputation so far

It varies. Scottie Pippen. Kobe. Lebron. Lamarcus Aldridge. KG. Shawn Kemp.

Whoever inspires me to work on my game. I go out there and just work on my game.
Sotheara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #33
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm a Ricky Rubio , not kiddin at all.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #34
daboy31
I airball my layups

daboy31 has an OK reputation so far

Penny Hardaway.
daboy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:04 AM   #35
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chauncey Billups
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #36
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool

Bosh/Amare/KG/Rip/Melo
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #37
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't base my game on an NBA player. I base it on the person I learned the game from, my cousin's. He learned from Chuck Hayes but physically we don't match up so the main thing from Chuck was the mentality.

I am compared to Tayshaun all the time although I'm playing point guard more and more so...
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #38
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You got lenght like Tayshaun?
I think that's a good thing for a PG.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #39
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

I like it in the post, so I have the sky hook.. but I base everything else off of Travis Outlaw kind of. Shoot jump shots, the fade away all the time, and try to jump high like him, heh.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:04 AM   #40
Euroball5
I brick open layups

Euroball5 has an OK reputation so far

Although i don't necessarily base my game on anyone i like how chris pauls, steve nashs brandon jennings ricky rubios and john walls style of play and try to take a couple things from them(I'm a point guard)
Euroball5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #41
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Derrick Rose and Derron Williams.

now i play a lot like Russell Wesbrook since I am a ton faster than i was just 2 months ago.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #42
carpevicis
Decent playground baller

carpevicis has an OK reputation so far

I love Monta Ellis's game because he's so fast and has a perfect midrange shot, and I really like Kevin Martin's ability to draw so many fouls.

Mentality wise, I like Steve Nash and Shane Battier.
carpevicis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #43
Sticks
Serious playground baller

Sticks has an OK reputation so far

I base my game on Andre Miller, solid mid-range game, not a great leaper but I can get to the cup and finish strong if I put my mind to it and I don't need much room to go up. I'm also fond of posting up smallers defenders when I get the chance.

My role on my team is different though, people sometimes call me the LeBron of the team. Now I don't have any illusions about the level of my game or my leaping abillity. What's similar is that on fast-breaks I'm usually the guy bringing the ball up and I also become a point-forward when our point-guard goes out. This allows me to take advantage of mismatches seeing as I can post smaller guards at 6'3" or blow by my usual defenders outside on the perimeter and pull in help and kick to our bigs/shooters.

Also similar between me and LeBron is that my outside shot is still a bit suspect ;)
Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #44
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

Jermaine O'neal and Ron Artest in a 6'0 body
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:22 PM   #45
ElBronco
All that I can borrow

ElBronco has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automajic23
Bosh/Amare/KG/Rip/Melo

Those are some very different skill sets. In what ways have you combined them?
ElBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: