Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 11-22-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

Default Blazers - TWolves Game 21 Nov 09

I wasn't able to watch the game, but was just going over the recap and box score......I'm glad to see us going with a more traditional lineup. Is Roy sick or hurt? Or did he just have an off shooting night? 1 for 5 from the line 1 for 4 from long range don't seem like his typical numbers....
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Blazers - TWolves Game 21 Nov 09

He's healthy as far as I know. 1 for 5 free throws is bad, but 1 for 4 threes isn't too unusual. Its not a huge sample size in the first place, but 1 of those 4 threes was also a half court heave at the end of a shot clock. Overall, Roy was 8 for 15 from the field, which is over 50%, and he appeared to be playing just fine.

Oden was very impressive again. He looked dominant on offense and defense (though not so much on rebounds). He just didn't play in the fourth due to the big lead that we got.

I was also happy with Webster's performance. One of the best of his career (maybe #2 behind the Jazz game where he dropped 24 in 1 quarter). He was due too, because he had sucked most of the season. In fact, he didn't look very impressive in the 1st half of this game either, it was mostly the 2nd half where he came alive.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

Cool - thanks - I hate not having the League Pass, but I'm leaving the country soon and I'm the only one in the household who watches basketball, so I couldn't really justify the cost.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Cool - thanks - I hate not having the League Pass, but I'm leaving the country soon and I'm the only one in the household who watches basketball, so I couldn't really justify the cost.

I guess you just need to pay for it by yourself
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
ksblazer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I'm glad Greg has been playing well when Roy has an off night. Hopefully he will keep developing on offence and average 15-20pts a game. I'm sick and tired of sports shows and radio hosts bashing him.

I also saw the other night that the Blazers have given up the least amount of points in the paint. I'm sure that Greg is a big part of that, but no one outside of the NW wants to give him any credit.

Last edited by ksblazer : 11-27-2009 at 10:46 PM.
ksblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

Too true!!! I am SOOO tired of listening to Colin Cowherd rag on Greg - it's gotten to the point where I can't even listen to his show anymore.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: