Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-23-2009, 03:26 AM   #16
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Be scared Cowboys.....be very scared!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
Im surprised they didnt retire that number, what a slap in the face for Tim Brown
i agree

the number should be reitred its weird cuz they didnt let randy moss wear it but they are letting chaz wear it(since last season)yet hes really done nothing
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #17
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just went through all the highlights of the Raiders beating the Bengals...

-looks like the Bengal secondary played TERRABLE...not gonna happen in Dallas

-looks like the Bengals gave away a couple free fumbles...doubt that happens with Dallas, but it could...

all in all, Dallas should win no question, but Gradkowski does seem to be a decent upgrade at QB though...

wow, Russell might be a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:50 AM   #18
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
all in all, Dallas should win no question

If we lose to the damn raiders...then I just don't know.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #19
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just got tickets...

I will be in section 309:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/newStadium_Interactive.cfm

my first time at the Death Star...
Old 11-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

^^^ me

gottem for just $150 a piece...they go as high as $475

I just got lucky as hell...

Old 11-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #21
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice seat. I only went to 1 game this year. My cousin's a 49ers fan and wants to go to that game, I wanna go see Brian Dawkins come back. We'll see what happens.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #22
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Supposed to be 65 degrees...

I bet they open the doors and the roof...

I hope they do, I want to know what that feels like...like you are outside and inside at the same time or something...
Old 11-24-2009, 11:07 PM   #23
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

warriors just beat the mavericks iam sure the raiders will do the same with the cowboys

btw the way that stadium looks insane
Old 11-24-2009, 11:28 PM   #24
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
warriors just beat the mavericks iam sure the raiders will do the same with the cowboys

btw the way that stadium looks insane

Raiders should be able to put the third string guys in midway through the second quarter.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #25
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Raiders should be able to put the third string guys in midway through the second quarter.
yup its going to be that easy of a win for us
Old 11-26-2009, 02:39 AM   #26
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

I think this will be a competitive game and I too see Chaz Schilens making a significant impact on the outcome. The Raiders are a completely different team with a QB who actually cares.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #27
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

the cowboys should be able to take this game with a strong 2-0 win.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: