Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 11-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers/nets Trade Idear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Is that this year's pick or another year's pick? I like Courtney better than Rush right now despite Rush's size and length.
This year's.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #17
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think myself and catz have worked our stuff out, so enough said on that.

thanks to wang and NF93 for being very cool about this. go nets! for the crap that we've had to put up with this season.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:18 AM   #18
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You guys are great fans, best in the league IMO. Not sucking up, but it takes a HELLUVA fan to stick through a team during these tough times. I know I would do it if it happened to the Pacers. But yeah, kudos for sure. It'll be all the sweeter when you guys make it back to the top.

I haven't seen John Wall play but I hear he's good.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:17 AM   #19
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

If it was this year's pick it wouldn't be a bad trade seeing how it's lining up to be a good draft. Evan Turner is looking out to be a stud right now so I wouldn't mind picking him up with an extra lottery pick..though at the rate he's going, he may end up top 5.

John Wall is pretty nice, he'll probably end up the top pick. I still like Monroe, but he hasn't been all that aggressive this far.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #20
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You guys are great fans, best in the league IMO. Not sucking up, but it takes a HELLUVA fan to stick through a team during these tough times. I know I would do it if it happened to the Pacers. But yeah, kudos for sure. It'll be all the sweeter when you guys make it back to the top.

I haven't seen John Wall play but I hear he's good.
thanks, man. its hard dealing with these bottom feeding years, but in the end i think most of us understand that its necessary and for the best. much worse would be managing from a delusional POV and winding up with many years of mediocre teams because you refused to start over properly, ala clippers, knicks, etc. i do have my issues with the impatient nature of most fans, but one thing i think nets fans have done very well is recognise that rod thorn has done a tremendous job, especially considering that the nets have several built-in disadvantages as a franchise.

anyway, teams like atlanta and portland should give us all hope for how this process can end up sweetly, eh?

btw, assuming wall goes #1 and the nets finish with the worst record in the league, we would still only have a 25% chance of landing him. hate to point this out again, but i think many fans do not understand the lottery percentages very well.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:53 AM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
thanks, man. its hard dealing with these bottom feeding years, but in the end i think most of us understand that its necessary and for the best. much worse would be managing from a delusional POV and winding up with many years of mediocre teams because you refused to start over properly, ala clippers, knicks, etc. i do have my issues with the impatient nature of most fans, but one thing i think nets fans have done very well is recognise that rod thorn has done a tremendous job, especially considering that the nets have several built-in disadvantages as a franchise.

anyway, teams like atlanta and portland should give us all hope for how this process can end up sweetly, eh?

btw, assuming wall goes #1 and the nets finish with the worst record in the league, we would still only have a 25% chance of landing him. hate to point this out again, but i think many fans do not understand the lottery percentages very well.
Nah, I understand the lottery, although you're right when you say a lot of fans don't...

Just trying to have a good outlook on your situation... lol
Old 11-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #22
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can have Courtney Lee if it were up to me, but I am not particularly interested in Brandon Rush either.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #23
justshootme
Can barely lace up my sneakers

justshootme has an OK reputation so far

Lee is the kind of player that can make a team good. If he is allowed to he can open up a lot of options. If the Nets could run something that looked like offense, then the team would be doing a lot better. Right now it looks like a bunch of guys out trying to get their points. Good basketball players sacrifice their own shots for better looks, a pass to a more open player, or a dribble drive to the basketball with a kick out. Until all the players buy into a set offensive, the loses are going to keep piling up.
justshootme is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: