Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #16
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: MNF 11/23/09 Houston Texans vs. Tennessee Titans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
Kind of lonely being a Titan fan in this thread... Didn't know so many Texan fans existed...

I'm looking for us to lose this game but that's how i've felt the last few weeks except the Bills game so hopefully i'll be in for a surprise.

there are a few of us here and there. Being an old school Houston Oiler fan I would of liked to see what would happen if the Titans wore their Oiler Jerseys.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #17
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
there are a few of us here and there. Being an old school Houston Oiler fan I would of liked to see what would happen if the Titans wore their Oiler Jerseys.
I think they are.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #18
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
I think they are.

Really, I think the league is only allowing them to wear it in the AFL games so far they have wore them
@ NYJ
@ NE
vs Buf

Although I did here rumors of Bud Adams taking a fine and wearing them anyways.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #19
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Really, I think the league is only allowing them to wear it in the AFL games so far they have wore them
@ NYJ
@ NE
vs Buf

Although I did here rumors of Bud Adams taking a fine and wearing them anyways.
I'm just guessin I mean I think they should...
Old 11-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #20
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

This has been the MNF game I been waiting for. I circled this one when the schedule first came out....and I'm a Bucs fan. But I like the Texans. Anytime I can, I go down to Houston and catch a game at least once per season. Fun environment (as long as you're a Texans fan) and the Texans are a very exciting team.

I LOVE AJ80, Slaton, Super Mario, Demeco, Dunta and Schaub.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:11 PM   #21
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
This has been the MNF game I been waiting for. I circled this one when the schedule first came out....and I'm a Bucs fan. But I like the Texans. Anytime I can, I go down to Houston and catch a game at least once per season. Fun environment (as long as you're a Texans fan) and the Texans are a very exciting team.

I LOVE AJ80, Slaton, Super Mario, Demeco, Dunta and Schaub.
bro...the atmosphere during a Sunday game is NOTHING compared to the atmosphere at a Monday Night game!!! Its just amazing!!! Its an experience you have to have!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #22
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Injury report for both teams: http://www.houstontexans.com/blog/index.asp?post_id=795
Old 11-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #23
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

adrian peterson just called and gave the thumbs up to kill chris johnson.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #24
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
adrian peterson just called and gave the thumbs up to kill chris johnson.
what?
Old 11-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #25
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
what?

haha brian cushing and mario williams.. do your thing.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #26
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
haha brian cushing and mario williams.. do your thing.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok got you haahaha
Old 11-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #27
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Not goin with the red on red. Red jersey with white pants.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #28
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Not goin with the red on red. Red jersey with white pants.
yup...i posted on facebook saying we're not going red on red and thats gay...
Old 11-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #29
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

As much as I don't like red on red, I think I'd rather see that than the red on white. I think it's just the tint of Houston's red jerseys, b/c I don't have a problem with anyone else's red jerseys. I'm sure if my Bucs wore red jersey with red pants, I'd HATE that too though.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #30
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Will this game start already??? Geeze!!! It's taking forever.

Chris Johnson is a freakin beast. 165 rush ypg the past 3 games. I always knew he ran a 4.2 40, but just hearing it again is jaw-dropping. The man is a blur when he runs at full speed.

Hopefully Houston focuses on stopping him. Thats really ALL you have to do to beat the Titans. Do you really think VY and those "wide receivers" will beat you? NOPE!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: