Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-24-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default NFL Week 12 Points Spreads

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
11/26 12:30 ET Green Bay -10.5 At Detroit
11/26 4:15 ET At Dallas -13.5 Oakland
11/26 8:20 ET NY Giants -6.5 At Denver
11/29 1:00 ET Indianapolis -3.5 At Houston
11/29 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -14 Cleveland
11/29 4:15 ET At Minnesota -10.5 Chicago
11/29 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -9 Washington
11/29 1:00 ET Miami -3 At Buffalo
11/29 4:15 ET At Tennessee PK Arizona
11/29 1:00 ET Seattle -3 At St. Louis
11/29 1:00 ET At Atlanta -12 Tampa Bay
11/29 1:00 ET At NY Jets -3 Carolina
11/29 4:05 ET At San Francisco -3 Jacksonville
11/29 4:05 ET At San Diego -13.5 Kansas City
11/29 8:20 ET At Baltimore -2.5* Pittsburgh

Monday Night Football Point Spread

11/30 8:35 ET At New Orleans -3 New England

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml

------

Who you got?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NFL Week 12 Points Spreads

After going 4-1 last week, this is who I like:

Greenbay over Detroit (GB 10.5 Favs) - Stafford is banged up and Packers are on a roll. Granted the Packers didn't cover last week and the Niners did make the game close towards the end, the same won't happen this week. Packers did a good job on the 49ers defense and they should shred the Lions. Lions are ranked 24th in the league in total sacks. This game will be early quickly.

Dallas over Oakland (Dal 13.5 favs)- Sure the Cowboys offense has been abysmal these last 2 weeks, but they'll pick it up in a must win game. Oakland was lucky to win last week. Missed fgs, not capitalizing in the redzone, the fumble on the punt return, and the list goes on and on.

Giants over Broncos ( Giants 6.5 favs) - Sure the Giants secondary looks weak, but they should do fine against an average QB who happens to be banged up. A tough game to choose since we don't know if the Broncos will ever return to form, but this is a must win for the Giants.

Skins over Eagles (Eagles 9 point favs) - Skins have only lost by over 9 points twice this year (one of them was against the Eagles.) I wasn't impressed with the Eagles win last week and the Eagles secondary is banged up. I could even see the Skins upsetting the Eagles.

Colts over Texans (Colts 3.5 favs) - Texans play the Colts tough and the Colts have been winning by slim margins in the last few weeks. A gut feeling the Colts will win by more then 3.5.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

FEAR WAR BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Oakland stays with Dallas the whole game, but the Cowboys pull away halfway thru the 4th.

The spread for Bucs games are getting wider and wider. 12 points vs Atlanta? And they won't even have Turner. We really suck. Can't wait til next year, we'll be a playoff contender next season.

I also figured the Colts would get more respect 10-0 vs 5-5 against a team they've only lost to ONCE in history? I hope Houston wins though their playoff chances went down the drain last night
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Yeah I like Atlanta, Steelers (is there an injury affecting this spread?) and I really really like Minnesota.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I love the Texans with the points at home. That's my best pick for this weekend.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

raiders destroy the cowboys book it
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:09 AM   #7
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

In the span of 24 hours I have completely changed my 5 picks lol. I'm going with the Ravens, Chargers, Packers, Vikings and Colts.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: